Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Kayazuki

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Content Mania - Cracked Version

UPDATED : 08-06-18 - 03:36:20 GMT

Content Mania crack will help you to take your article writing to an entirely new level, focused on higher SERPS for the future. Turn your PLR Content into a traffic pulling goldmine by rewriting multiple versions of the same content and feel confident they're not only unique, but dead on target for your niche market!

We've all been there - tons of PLR or Public Domain Content that we need to rewrite to make it uniquely our own, so we can submit articles to directories or publish on our site. The hard part is always coming up with something unique enough to avoid being penalized or sandboxed by the search engines.

You may even have tried simple tricks like rearranging paragraphs, swapping out verbs, nouns and adjectives with synonyms or even invested in one of the endless variety of article spinners on the market and find you're still basically spinning nothing more than your wheels.

While great strides have been made in AI and Linguistics, nothing yet has been developed that can compete with the human brain. Compounding the issues around the quality of spinners and content writers is that they all focus on individual words and sentences and how they appear to a human reader. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Content Mania Features

Create and Save Content Projects
    Bulk Compare Multiple Articles
    Metrics{HOT}
    Contextual Relevance
    Syntactical Resemblance
    Weighting Accuracy
    Paragraph Count
    Sentence Count
    Word Count
    Character Count
    Export to Text and RTF File Formats
    Share Projects for Collaboration

In order to compete in SERPS effectively, you need to understand how your entire document appears to the search engines in terms of it's overall context. This process is partially based on the concept of Latent Semantic Analysis or LSA, in which higher keyword densities are actually penalized during the indexing process. However, this same process allows your content to rank well even for keywords you've not used, because it's relevance is again, based on overall context.

Because we follow and work with search engine technologies closely, we consulted with a Linguistics expert to develop Windows program specifically for rewriting PLR Content and analyzing it much the same way a typical search would. The result of the anlysis will help you to maximize every article's optimization for search engine relevancy BEFORE the search engines see it.

Using the original article as a benchmark, as you rewrite it, it is automatically scored on two key factors: Contextual Relevance and Syntactical Variation. The side-by-side visual comparison of the documents, along with the built-in reference tools will enable you to quickly and easily re-writing any content for both quality and ranking.

Sales page:
    http://www.incansoft.com/IS0006.php

DOWLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks lets try this.

V.I.P Premium Member

more more content, thanks!!

V.I.P Premium Member

more more content, thanks!!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you! Will take a look.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

I will give it a try