Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 1

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Backlink Beast 1.0.39 Latest (Backlinking Aternative) Cracked and 100% Working

UPDATED : 03-18-22 - 20:50:12 GMT

After using our SEO services and software programs,

Why Backlink Beaest is the single BEST link building software on the market...

Post Panda and Penguin, link diversity is no longer an option... it's REQUIRED! Backlink Beast can provide more "hands off" link diversity than any other program on the market.

Backlink Beast automates your link diversity by building you THOUSANDS of links from...

Social Network Site Submissions

Web 2.0 Article Sites

Social Bookmarking Submissions

PDF and Document Sharing Sites

Web 2.0 Profile Links

Press Release Submissions

RSS Link Promotion

1000's of Custom Sites built on platforms such as BuddyPress, Drupal, Wordpress, Oxwall, Social Engine, and more!

Keep out of Google's crosshairs, and relax knowing that YOU are in complete control of your linking and rankings! Use Backlink Beast to automate these link tiers.

Protect your money site while hammering it with reputable links from what we call "buffer links". These buffer links act as barriers to any potential over-optimization of using too many exact match target keywords in the links to your money site. Essentially, the link tiers act as a "buffer" for your money site!

And THIS is how to protect your money site. Do NOT hammer away at your money site like we did back in the day with nothing but our target keywords. Those days are long gone!
    Here's a quick example... First build links to your money site using "URL as anchor text" or generic keywords as anchor text, from a few higher quality submissions in Backlink Beast. We'll call this Tier B links.

From there, auto-build tons of other links using your target keywords, and variations of them to your Tier B links (controlling the anchor text used within Backlink Beast). We'll call these Tier A links. You can even take it further and build even more
    new links to your Tier A links... and so on...

DON'T STOP THERE... Set up Backlink Beast's schedular once, click the ON button, and let Backlink Beast continue building more links to each tier as time goes by, keeping the natural growth of the links coming in... while off doing something else!

No more hand holding and babysitting your software!

Unlike other so-called automated link building programs, Backlink Beast doesn't require you to sit and watch its every move. With other programs, you need to wait for accounts to be created, enter decaptcha forms, wait for verification emails to be sent, wait for approval from sites... yada yada yada... What a pain!

We've eliminated this hand-holding experience completely with our...

Automatic account creation. Almost instantly create 1000's of accounts on the fly

Automatic submission of your content!

Automatic anchor text diversity.

Automatic Link Reports generated for you after each successful submission.

Backlink Beast's multi-threaded submission process is like having 100 employees creating your accounts, submitting your content, building your links, and generating your reports at the exact same time!

Use our built-in campaign scheduler to distribute your links evenly over time, drip feeding them to your sites naturally. You can set it up months in advance so you do the work once and it keeps pumping links and rankings for weeks and months to come... totally hands off.

We have seemlessly integrated the best indexing service online to-date into Backlink Beast. In order to be rewarded with rankings for your links, Google needs to "know they exist". This is why we have teamed up with LinkPipeline.com. You can now quickly submit your newly built links to your Linkpipeline account with just a couple clicks from directly within the software. *Requires a Linkpipeline account.

To-date, LinkPipeline has the highest indexing rate among all of its competitors!

See for yourself how easy it is ...

Create email addresses
    (FULLY automated)
    Create accounts on sites where Backlink Beast submits your content and builds links
    (FULLY automated)
    Verify your email addresses and activate accounts from step 1 and 2
    (FULLY automated)
    Enter your content to be submitted with your links in it
    (FULLY automated... plus, it accepts spin formats and unlimited keywords!)
    Press Start. Come back in a few minutes and grab your Backlink Beast link report!
    (you guessed it... FULLY automated)
    You also get...
    Backlink Beast is super easy to use, but as you can imagine with everything it does, everything Google looks for when updating their algorithms, and all the changes the sites do that we build your links on, there is a lot to the software. And there are different SEO strategies that you can use to take full advantage of it.

For this reason, we have created step by step, walk-through training videos to take you all the way through Backlink Beast, showing exactly how to set things up, start building links and increasing your rankings the RIGHT WAY

In the ever-changing world of SEO, we MUST evolve as it evolves. So we are constantly updating Backlink Beast to ensure that it's the very best link building software on the market.

Each and every time we add new features, new ways of building links, and addons within the software... you get it for FREE!

Backlink Beast is the very best link building software available, but we want to remove all risk to you. That is why we offer a 100% No Questions Asked 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.

If you are not happy, simply ask our helpful support team for a refund and we will be happy to oblige as quickly as we can.

Click the button below to get instant access to the most powerful link building sofware on the market...

Limited Time SPECIAL then only $67 monthly

50% OFF Discount, Limited Time ONLY!

one time payment

Note: Backlink Beast is a PC-based software compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10. For Mac users, use a Windows emulator like: http://www.parallels.com or http://www.winehq.org to run the software.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Great job with this

pranavpatil19
    thx man.......

V.I.P Premium Member

thx boss.......

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you !
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. -Edgar Allan Poe

V.I.P Premium Member

wow..I will love this

V.I.P Premium Member

I like the look of this -- thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks, gonna try this

V.I.P Premium Member

Great job with this

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast