Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Kayazuki

Thread: Virus Check

V.I.P Premium Member

Virus Check

A section or a mod gropup able to check for infected files so we post clean only files to members.

Im not talking of simple virus scan, but in deepth analysis.

♔ Administrator ♔

I don't understand at all your request, but when sharing a tool, we may put a virus scan before the download links if necessary.

I stay tuned to your suggestion

V.I.P Premium Member

As you probbly know, virustotal doesnt mean necessary that the file is clean.
    Virustotal distribuite the file to AV companies, so when you first upload it, it may show as clean.

Many people use to crypt the viruses so they are not picked by antiviruses immediatly.

♔ Administrator ♔

Yes you're right, users have to know it, i will send a pm to all the VIPs if they'll share something.

Cordially