Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Star Agency

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] AzonSuggester Keyword Tool Cracked

UPDATED : 09-09-18 - 09:39:11 GMT

Find Products And Keywords That People Are Searching For On Amazon

Keyword Tool Helps You Find Keywords That People Are Typing Into The Amazon Search Box

Keyword Tool For Amazon

Millions of people are using Amazon to find and buy products that they are interested in. Keyword Tool helps you to figure out what those products are. Keyword Tool is using Amazon autocomplete or search suggestion feature to generate a big number of relevant keywords that can be used for Amazon keyword optimization or any other purpose.

You can use Keyword Tool absolutely free. However the paid version of Keyword Tool - Keyword Tool Pro provides on average 2 times more Amazon keywords in comparison to the free version. It will also give you access to many other useful features that will make your keyword research process much easier and faster. You can read more about Keyword Tool Pro subscription on this page.

How Does Keyword Tool Generate Keywords For Amazon Optimization

Keyword Tool helps you to generate relevant long-tail keywords using Amazon search suggest function. Every time a person types something into the Amazon search box, he or she starts seeing search suggestions. Amazon uses sophisticated algorithms to try and predict what products would be the best match for the entered keyword.

Keyword Tool uses this Amazon feature to generate hundreds of long-tails keywords for Amazon keyword optimization in seconds. Keyword Tool takes the seed keyword that you specify, places it into the Amazon search box and appends it with different letters and numbers. Then Keyword Tool pulls all the keyword suggestions generated by Amazon and presents it to you in a straightforward and elegant manner. All the processes happen behind the scenes and take mere seconds.

How To Do Amazon Keyword Research Using Keyword Tool

Keyword Tool provides keywords that are pulled from different Amazon websites around the world. Before doing the search, you will need to select Amazon website that interests you and select a language that you would like to use. Keyword Tool offers sets of letters and numbers in different languages. The tool will take a set of symbols that corresponds to the language that you have selected and use it to generate keyword suggestions.

To start the search you will need to provide a seed keyword that will be used to generate the Amazon keywords for you. After pressing the enter button, you will be able to see hundreds of long-tail keywords that are pulled from Amazon in seconds. You can easily copy the generated keywords and use them for any purpose you have in mind.

How To Choose Amazon Keywords

Keyword Tool presents Amazon keywords in exactly the same order as they were pulled from the Amazon autocomplete. Usually, Amazon will place more relevant and popular keywords above the less popular keywords. Keyword Tool Pro, however, goes even further and pulls Google search volume data for the generated keywords. Depending on your requirements this will allow you to pick either more or less popular keyword suggestions. Unfortunately, Amazon does not provide keyword search volume data. That is why Keyword Tool presents Google search volume for Amazon keywords to help you estimate their relative popularity.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

many thanks for this tools

Nimo
    great share thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

interesting tool, thanks

Contributor

Thnx Dictator

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you another helpful share!

V.I.P Premium Member

A big thank you for the post...