Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

App Dev scammed me $501

Dominic Ceraso - Cerasoft Tech
    Search "Dominic Ceraso craigslist" or "Dominic Ceraso fraud"
    He was in trouble with the law and scammed others besides me.
    He took $501 from me.
    $400 for iOS App, $1 for a freakin' facebook message to HIM to find out an answer, $25 for android app dev login, and $75 for apple submission.
    He sent me a file so I figured what the hey.. it's all good.
    I then asked a fellow internet user who had xCode to see if the app runs. Nope, turns out the file was only framework code and that's it.
    Dominic said it was finished.
    I can't get $300 back since it's too old. I did file a complaint on Paypal for $175 though, and I might get it back?
    Who knows.
    He doesn't respond anymore on Skype, Facebook, and emails. He changed his phone number.. or it just doesn't work anymore.

I will sue him soon. But it's annoying. He stole $501 from my pocket, my app idea, and the dreams of having an app. He kept delaying the work time by over 2 months.
    He said he was sick and all, and that his laptop crashed.. etc. etc.
    Eventually I had enough.

This guy is.. a... fill in the blank here.

Contributor

I don't know you but I feel the frustration myself these type of tyrants should be punished if I went out and stole $500 I am sure I would have to pay for my actions in some way and I think the same should apply to this guy I would be def getting my 500 back and not in cash Ah thats better

Making Money Expert

Thanks for the warning.

See Also My Best Making Money Tutorials In The $$$ Internet Marketer Section $$$

Contributor

I just saw this bastard on this forum, please bann him
    Keep looking at me

I would be definitly getting my 500 back and not in cash hahaha

I would like to further attest. I have just been scammed by this man for over 2000 dollars constantly saying hes going to do this and that and whatever. Was supposed to build me apps and a website. Every day it was another excuse, always saying it will be delivered this week or the next day and he never delivered it. It was constantly a meeting he had, family issue or waiting on someone he outsourced the project to. He will ask for more money for "shortcuts" and paying his car bill and electric bill and phone bill. All bs don't fall for it **WARNING HE IS A VERY GOOD LIAR/CON ARTIST/SCAM ARTIST**. Paypal said not to deal with him but we skyped for hours for a while. I could not believe he would do this. I wish I paid heed to these warnings and did research before hand. I wasted over 6 months on a project that never came through but you live and you learn. You got to make contracts for this kind of stuff and work with people as close and known as possible.

Contributor

Check inbox bro

Many thanks guys!

i'm sure they will add it

Contributor

be careful with them matey
    Yihaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast