Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 4.0

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Arbitrage Underdog Pro Cracked (Real Exclusive)

UPDATED : 09-13-17 - 22:55:25 GMT

Since 2017, Arbitrage Underdog cracked has given thousands of marketers an unfair advantage with Craigslist and Fiverr.

Now updated for speed and 2018 changes, it has gone from powerful to industry-leading when it comes to online arbitrage.

Arbitrage Underdog 5.0 crack reloaded is the only software of its kind that pulls results directly from Craigslist’s database, producing leads in real time as they are posted on Craigslist.

Within seconds Arbitrage Underdog 5.0 produces fresh, paying leads on one side of the screen, while matching those leads up with top rated sellers willing to do the job for $5 on the other side of the screen, eliminating hours of manual detective work. This allows you the user to be the middle-man, profiting handsomely every time!

Sales Page :
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...offer-day.html

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Templates :
    Book Illustrator Template :
    Hello,I'm responding to your Craigslist ad for a book illustrator. Funny you should post your ad today - I also posted a Craigslist ad today in the Bay Area, offering the EXACT service you're looking for! Small world!

Have a look at my ad here, which features samples of my work: (insert url of your pre-emptive-strike craigslist ad here)

Let me know if you have any further questions, or if I can help in any way.

Sincerely, (Your Name)
    Logo Template :
    Hello,I'm responding to your Craigslist ad for a logo wanted. Funny you should post your ad today - I also posted a Craigslist ad today in the Bay Area, offering the EXACT service you're looking for! Small world!

Have a look at my ad here, which features samples of my work: (insert url of your pre-emptive-strike craigslist ad here)

Sincerely, (Your Name)
    Photography Template:
    Hello,I'm responding to your Craigslist ad for photography retouching. Funny you should post your ad today - I also posted a Craigslist ad today in the Bay Area, offering the EXACT service you're looking for! Small world!

Sincerely, (Your Name)
    Video Template :
    Hello,I'm responding to your Craigslist ad for video editing. Funny you should post your ad today - I also posted a Craigslist ad today in the Bay Area, offering the EXACT service you're looking for! Small world!

Sincerely, (Your Name)
    Craiglist q/a
    Q: How many Craigslist (CL) messages can you reply to per day without getting flagged?
    A: You can reply to 10 @craigslist email address per 24 hours for each email account you have, before CL blocks you. The easy solution is to create multiple email accounts (like Gmail). If you want to answer 30 ads per day, get 3 emails accounts (10 emails each per day), and so on.The exception to this is if a CL poster has included their actual email address in the body of their ad. When you reply to those, they don’t count towards your daily 10, as CL can’t track those.PS: No worries about Craigslist IP tracking – CL does not track IP’s when you are replying to ads (only when you’re posting), so you could have 100 Gmail accounts and they’ll never know it’s the same person replying to ads.

Q: Can you post to Craigslist US from outside the US? Will it get you flagged? What are the rules?A: Yes you can, and no it will not get you into trouble. The only time you may bump into obstacles is if you start posting a ton of ads every day. This leads us to the next question: Q: When does Craigslist require you to have a phone verified account (PVA)?
    A:At a certain number of posted ads daily (no one knows exactly how many), CL may require you to create a PVA (whether you’re in the US or outside).Another thing that may trigger CL to require a PVA is if you have a CL account (an account is not needed to start posting preemptive strike ads btw), and you log into it from different IP’s (different computers, etc).Also, if you have multiple CL accounts, and log into them using different IP’s, it can trigger CL to require phone verification.All this being said, CL may require anyone for any reason to have a PVA. This brings us to the next question:

Q: I want to make a full time income with Arbitrage Underdog, posting (Preemptive Strike) ads every day. Won’t that require me to get a PVA?
    A: In all probability, if you’re posting tons of ads daily, you will need to get a PVA. And (depending on CL’s anti spam mechanisms) one PVA may not even be enough). This leads us to the next question:

Q: I DO want to scale up and make the big bucks. How do I get a PVA (inside/outside the US), when required by CL to post further ads?
    A: If you live in the US, you simply follow CL’s directions, and enter your phone number (cell or land line) when prompted, and you will then have a PVA.If you live outside of the US, you can simply buy one. Google “buy craigslist pva” and you’ll find them starting at $2 per PVA. Please keep in mind, once you are posting on CL with a PVA account, CL’s rules get a lot stricter, so you may want to keep reading here.If you’re a go-getter and really want to scale up, or if you already have a PVA, but you’re still unable to post a lot, chances are that you need to take further measures to beat CL’s anti spam bots at their own game. This is where you’d have to take it to the next level. At that point I recommend you get something called “Craigslist Crusher”.I own it myself, and it’s hands down the most powerful method on mass-posting on CL I’ve ever seen. CL Crusher is by Shane Natan. If that name sounds familiar, it is because he is THE authority on CL on the Warrior Forum.Everything Shane does online is about Craigslist (heck, he even does Craigslist Coaching for people!), and in Craigslist Crusher, he shows you, step by step, how to post up to 40-50 CL ads per day with NO issues, regardless where you are in the world.Click here to have a look at CL Crusher. Unsure what to do? Here’s the rule of thumb: Give everything a crack first. Post away on CL. As long as there are no issues, no worries.On the other hand, if you can no longer see the ads you’ve posted/if Craigslist has ghosted them (means leaving your ad visible to you, but no one else), or if the response rate to your ad is dropping, you may want to consider Craigslist Crusher, as it is an indication that CL has messed with your ads.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro

V.I.P Premium Member

great thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks. Will take a look.

V.I.P Premium Member

Great buddy

V.I.P Premium Member

great friend , fine it works

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot for this