Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Contributor

[SELL] Online since 1999 Dmoz Botw & Yahoo Listed

Hi,

Cyber Criminals Most Wanted www.ccmostwanted.com is a vintage website online since 1999
    Its PR4 , has 2 Dmoz listings , 4 Best of the Web listings and is also Yahoo directory listed.
    It has great potential and is a very strong website, I purchased this from the original owner a published author in the Internet Safety field a couple of months back (Still have contract) and converted the existing website from html to wordpress (Still have the original static html files if needed).

With Internet Crime and Internet Safety being so topical these days this website has a great future and ranks well for lots of terms.
    Adsense revenue averages for the last 3 months at $30 per month but there would be scope for monetising further by link sales, book sales and affiliate links.

Ive sold a couple of paid posts as well via DP but have not put much effort into it.

If interested and want to make me an offer drop me a PM
    Yihaaaa

V.I.P Premium Member

I've sent you pm buddy

Making Money Expert

How about $80 ?

See Also My Best Making Money Tutorials In The $$$ Internet Marketer Section $$$

At what price are you interested to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by nasif123 View Post
    At what price are you interested to sell?
    He told me $60

Super Moderator

Offer closed.