Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Contributor

Smile [GET] Blogspot Blogger Account Creator and Massposter Software

UPDATED : 09-13-18 - 21:39:32

Pure Blogger is World's 1st Automatic Blogspot Account creator and Massposter. Enter your Google account credentials and create up to 5 blogs for each Google account you own.

Build your own Blogspot Blog Network in minutes and lets you dominate any niche. It's a well known fact that Blogspot blogs ranks high and it's not so strange considering it is a product made by Google themselves!

Videos:

What’s The Best Tool To Use In Order To Reach Top Positions in Google?

Is it Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WordPress or A Product Made By Google Themselves?

Well I guess The Answer Speaks For Itself...Google's BlogSpot Blog Network Is The Best Choice In Order For You To Get Reach The Top Positions in Google!

Therefore We're Extremely Proud To Announce Pure Blogger, A Comprehensive Blogspot Account Manager Software, That Will Help You Reach The Top Positions You've Only Dreamt About Before!

Pure Blogger Main Features

Automatic Blogspot Account Creation
    PURE BLOGGER Automatically creates new Blogspot Blog account(s) for you, simply provide your Google account(s) login credential(s) and you’re ready to Rock!

Post To One or All Blogspot Blogs Instantly
    PURE BLOGGER allows you to post to unlimited Blogspot Blogs at the same time or individually. You can schedule new posts to be posted at a later date on any or all of the blogs!

Global Overview
    Keep Control of all your Blogspot Blogs inside PURE BLOGGER via the Global Overview showing your Blogspot blogs stats such as: Title, URL, Total nr of Posts/Pages and Last Activity.

Assign Blogspot Blogs To Groups
    No Matter If You Are Promoting Own Websites in different Niches OR if you’re A SEO Company for Many Clients You Can Assign Blogspot Blogs To Groups. Once Setup, simply Choose a Group you want to Promote by selecting it in a dropdown.

Template System
    Perhaps you want to save a great Blogspot post for later use? No problem, by using the Template System in PURE BLOGGER you can save as many templates as you want and import them with a single mouse-click!

Use Spinned Content Everywhere
    Use Spinned Content for Posts, Pages, Subdomains, Tags In Order To Get Unique Content on each Blogspot blog. Built-in Support for The Best Spinner and ArticleBuilder.

Create Up To 5 Blogspot Blogs Per Account
    PURE BLOGGER Allows you to create up to 5 Blogspot blogs per Google account. These accounts will be created on autopilot using Smart Algorithm and Scheduling to prevent your account from being closed.

Ability To Use Private Proxies
    PURE BLOGGER Allows You to Use Your Own Private Proxies, With or Without Username or Passwords, In addition The Software has a Built-in Proxy Checker to Check The Status of Each Proxy (Dead or Alive).

Image Handling
    Insert images from your PC locally or search for images based on your keywords. If you use our Unique Image Search you can select several images and those images will automatically get uploaded and entered in spintax format!

Keep Control Using Groups
    If you have several Blogspot blogs that are in different niches PURE BLOGGER allows you to set a group name for each niche. This is also very useful if you are doing SEO for other clients as you’ll be able to show only this clients blogs!

Salespage:
    http://www.pureblogger.net

DOWNLOAD :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Dude this looks awesome!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks so goods

V.I.P Premium Member

nice share, thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

i hope this works very weell...

V.I.P Premium Member

nice share, thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Many Thank!