Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Ultimate Comment Scraper

UPDATED : 07-17-17 - 21:58:34 GMT

Since the video, a new and powerful feature has been added to the software which allows you to scrape the names or “anchor text” from the comment field of blogs.

This feature was added to help users build auto approve blogs a lot faster. By scraping the names field of heavily commented blogs, you can then take those names and use them as keywords in Scrapebox.Using other Scrapebox users names or “anchor text” in the Scrapebox harvester allows us to find the other blogs users have previously commented on with a live link. Doing it this way allows us to find thousands of unmoderated blogs for us to comment on quick and easy.

The “names scraper” function is just an added bonus for Scrapebox users. The primary function of the software is to find thousands of niche targeted comments with the click of a button.Having intelligent and well-written comments can really help increase your success rate.For example, if I’m commenting on blogs in the dog training niche using the typical, “Hey great blog! I’ve bookmarked it and will be sharing it with friends” will not get as good of results as if you use a keyword rich niche targeted comment.

Here are a few examples of comments I got using the keywords “dog training” and “dog food” in Ultimate Comment Scraper when scraping from Yahoo Questions. (It only took 7 seconds to find 200 comments)

Example 1: I’m trying to buy a good dog training book so I can train my dog at home. There are so many I don’t know which ones would be best to get. So if you’ve ever used a dog training book, let me know what you think about it. ThanksExample 2: I foster strays and am interested in training them as service dogs. I would be interested in therapy, guide dog training, service dog training, or anything else along those lines. Does anyone know any resources?

As you can see those comments are not only keyword rich but are also on topic and engaging to the blog owners and readers.Not only can Ultimate Comment Scraper find on topic and niche targeted comments but it can also do it at blazing speeds. Using only 5 keywords I was able to scrape 3651 comments in only 44 seconds!

This post is getting quite long and I’m sure will be pretty hard to read in blog format so I’m gonna go ahead and list the features.

• Scrapes niche targeted comments based on your keywords. Scrape sources are Youtube, Twitter, Yahoo Questions and Answers.
    • Scrapes comments from various blog platforms such as WordPress, Blogengine, B2evolution, Drupal, and Movable type.
    • Scrapes the name or “anchor text” from the comment fields of blogs. Same blog platforms supported as above.
    • Has various filters to get rid of spammy and unwanted comments such as comments with links or comments with less than 3 words, etc.
    • Blacklist feature allows you to skip over comments that have certain words you blacklist. Great for filtering out comments with adult material or drugs.
    • Full Proxy Support – Private proxies, shared proxies and IP authenticated proxies.
    • Comments are saved in Scrapebox ready format.
    • Extremely fast multi threading
    • Free update

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Should work on Vista Premium, will try it
    SEO Expert

V.I.P Premium Member

nice joooooooooooooob

V.I.P Premium Member

great share, thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you amazing share!

V.I.P Premium Member

Time to try it!

V.I.P Premium Member