Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Payoneer Gif

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[VIDEO MARKETING USING CARTOONS]- How a Cartoon helped me gross $4,290 in 4 days

Video marketing has become a bit stale of late, with hundreds of marketers producing talking head or powerpoint videos. These types of videos are still extremely useful as long as the content is great, but the only thing is you have to set aside some time to watch the plethora of training videos out there.

With cartoon videos you can make the content extremely engaging, keep your audience riveted, and the retention rate is much higher than it is when using ordinary powerpoint or talking head videos.

The Story behind this guide

I have to be honest and say that I was not hugely into video marketing and this product came about because so many readers were asking me how I managed to make the videos for my latest product Mind Alchemy. However, I was converted when I saw just how powerful these videos were. You can check out the videos for that course here (Don’t worry you don’t have to sign up, it’s just to show you the cartoons I have made )

Video 1: How to Change Your Beliefs

Video 2: Why Questions can Change your Life

Video 3: The Myth of Happiness

Video 4 (salespage) Mind Alchemy Sales Page

50 Hours to make four 6 minute videos

When I first started writing the Mind Alchemy product I knew I wanted to make videos to promote it, but didn’t want to make powerpoint videos or a talking head video. So I asked the question ‘How can I make the videos I make stand out?’. I let my subconscious mind marinate in that question, and the answer came when my son asked me to watch an hilarious clip from family guy, you’ve probably seen it in the episode called ‘I Dream of Jesus’ when Peter sings ‘Bird is the word’ – pure genius!

That’s when it struck me that I should do a cartoon video for my product launch.

That’s when I started searching google for animation sites and animation software and came across GoAnimate. It had potential and some of the characters were really good. Then I had the brainwave to make a cartoon with one of the cartoons interacting with me, and that’s when things started to take off.

Well, due to the steep learning curve and trying to figure out ways to make the animation come to life, I took around 25 hours, in total, to make the first 7 minute cartoon. At that point I was really pleased with the result, but then had that thought of ‘oh my god, I’ve got another 3 to make.’ However the 2nd one took around 4 hours to make, the 3rd video around two hours and the 4th video around 70 minutes, so my perseverance paid off, and the character ‘George’ was born. Is it a cartoon masterpiece – definitely not. Is it totally different from what everyone else is doing in video marketing – without a doubt it is, which is why cartoons will stand out. Not only that, but we can stamp our own personality into the cartoons we make.

The numbers game

When I put the video up on the 3rd May and affiliates started to promote it, I expected a few comments and a few sales. Traditionally, personal development courses don't do so well online, which begs the question: 'Why the hell write a personal development course?', but it was in me for a while and had to come out.

In 4 days I managed to get:

• 7,501 unique visits to the squeeze page
    • 2,187 subscribers
    • 29.15 % of visitors to the squeeze page signed up to my list
    • 99 sales totalling $3,883 ($1,006 for affiliates so net sales - $2,877)
    • Residual sales of How to Become an Advanced Early Riser of $407 purely because I put a link to my main site
    • Over 300 comments via facebook and blog comments on all the videos.
    • Over 387 likes on facebook
    • 67 emails telling me how good the videos were, with a lot of viewers asking them how they could make their own cartoons.

Aweber Stats graph

So for the 50 hours it took me to make the videos and around 100 hours to produce the book and make websites, contact affiliates, write copy, and all that stuff I ended up making $21 per hour. Not great, but when you think that the product is everlasting and I will be doing a mini launch every 3 months, that initial time and investment will grow to at least $100 per hour.

I am pretty sure that if I didn't have the cartoon videos for this pre-launch I wouldn't have attracted the affiliates, wouldn't have got as much attention and definitely would not have got as many sales.

What will you get from this guide?

• A series of short videos showing you exactly how to make cartoons on GoAnimate (48 minutes in total)

• A short PDF guide about GoAnimate videos and how they can benefit you

• A way to drastically reduce your learning curve to make professional looking cartoons

• Tips and tricks to 'cartoonise' your voice using Audacity

• Ideas on how to use cartoons in your marketing campaigns

What tools do I need?

• An Account setup with GoAnimate.com

• A free copy of Audacity software

• Video Editing software such as Camtasia

• A dollop of imagination, a handful of creativity and the willingness to take action

DOWNLOAD :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

2. Thanks frankrx15 , omarbk thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Post Great

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for This

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Post Great

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thank you!!!