Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    V.I.P Premium Member

trying to quit
    CHEAPEST SMM RESELLER PANEL:
    - Instagram followers, likes, views, impressions
    - Youtube views, likes, subscribers
    - Twitter likes, followers, retweets
    - Facebook page likes, followers, post likes, comments, shares, video views, five starts
    ...and many many many more

SKYPE ONLINE SUPPORT:
    fivebbc

Cheap SMM Reseller Panel:
    https://fivebbc.com

I already quit two times, first time after smoking for nine years and the second time after smoking for three years.

It's easy if you want to quit because most of the folks say that they want to stop, but they actually won't even try.

I used to smoke a lot, but when I felt bad because of cigarettes, I realized that I needed to quit. This is a waste of money, damage to health and an unpleasant smell.

V.I.P Premium Member

Sadly I smoke regurarly starting from 17 years old, it's maybe 3 pack of cigarettes per day.

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shanna View Post

How many of you guys are regular smokers ? I would like to know as my hausband wants to stop it
    I married a smoker years ago so I feel your pain. Stopped cold turkey, used the patch and got a script from the doc too. That did the trick. Wishing you the best of luck because it's a tough road to navigate. Shakes a night because of the withdrawal symptoms, but it's better for the health of your partner if they can get through the initial jolt to the body that comes with kicking the habit. All the best to you on the journey to freedom from nicotine

3 times a day but weed mixed with tabaco

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123