Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money Net

Contributor

[SELL] Flash Arcade (.biz) - First page of Google - 11K UV/mo - Majority US Traffic!

Hey, thanks for checking out my auction for the above website! This site is for sale due to my lack in time with a full time job, family and other on-line commitments. Check out the details below and grab yourself an awesome website. If you've got any questions or comments don't hesitate to send me a message or leave a reply in this thread. Thank's for your interest and happy bidding!

Quick Details:
    1st page of Google for the search 'Flash Arcade'.
    8240 UV March, 14824 UV April, 5074 (so far 15th) May - Average 11,000 UV/mo.
    Most visitors are from USA!
    Clean professional logo/banner.
    All games are hand picked quality rated games not just a database dump or game pack.
    Great domain.
    Haven't monetized this website but can easily be done through the admin panel. I've used this sites advertising spots to promote my other websites.

V.I.P Premium Member

Let me check it
    Iyyyes

Contributor

Will tell you that if ok or not

Contributor

PM sent amigo!

V.I.P Premium Member

will check thanks