Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My List Of Daily SEO Softwares

1. XSubmitter
    Collecting with two engines
    Millions of resources collected per day
    Submitting with two engines
    Excellent success rate of built-in Captcha breaking
    Mod developed by ourselves
    Backlink building, once and for all!
    XSubmitter is a new tool integrating resource-collecting, backlink submitting, CAPTCHA recognition,classification and bulk insert of article anchor text. It is also a super tool supporting XRumer Mods Debuger for SEO.
    XSubmitter offers you mass backlink resources.
    Its dual-core design, automated collect engine and search engine is an excellent integration to help you to collect constant backlink resources. It is your best helper!

2. Easy WordPress SEO
    I use this as it basically makes its so easy to get each page of your sites on page SEO spot on, I’ve managed to get some keyword ranked in the top 10-20 by using this plugin alone.
    It tells you exactly what you need to do in order to have the best optimized page you can, some may say it over optimized. i disagree as i get nothing but positive results using. For those that don’t use WordPress, i suggest you install WordPress on your local machine just to install this plugin and see what it’s about. you will learn a lot from the on page SEO aspects that you can use in your website, or see the on page SEO checklist i made

3. Article Builder
    I was skeptical at first then i tried this tool and all i can say is, i have not needed to write another article since i got this. Google loves the content it produces, every article i have used on a money site has been indexed. You can get 400 articles per day for $297 a year which works out at like 0.0020 per article. BARGIN!!! the only draw back is its niche related so if you don’t really have a niche this tool supports you can’t take advantage of it.

4. Wicked Article Creator
    I have only just got use to this tool after a long time without it. but in the short time of using it i use it for one important task and that creating my GSA Search Engine Ranker Projects. It does this so fast and with great results. just a few clicks and a GSA SER project which normally can take a good 20-30 minutes to set up takes less than 5. I can’t comment on the articles it produces in its main features as i use article builder but this may be a tool to use for all without an AB account, but i wanted to mention it here for the GSA SER aspect alone, Time = money and this saves me a ton of time!

5. GSA Search Engine Ranker
    As well all know Lee G is a bit of an expect when it comes to this tool (he tells us enough) but he is and he was helped me use this tool a lot and i gotta say, now i have it, i wouldn’t be without it. I use this to basically shove a ton of links to my tier 1 links (wiki, articles etc) This not only helped index them but boosts the value of these links 10 fold. Too look at it doesn’t look like an easy to tool use which always put me off when trying to demo, but trust me after a 10-15 you soon start flying around the app. Make sure you check out the dedicated GSA section.

6. Scrapebox/GScraper
    Ive included both of these tools as they do the same job. I use Gscraper to harvest my URLS as its dam fast and depending on the type of links im looking for ill use Scrapebox to post to blogs as i prefer using this. I use this in a way where i setup a test domain to post links to so its doesn’t matter what happens to it. ill then take any auto approve/do follow links. I’ll then use Scrapebox to check each links internal URLS, I’ll then get the Out Bound Link count of each of these, Ill then keep ones that fit my criteria like less than 15-20 OBL’s with a PR higher than 2. I’ll then use these to post to my main money site. others that don’t fit the bill ill use to link to my Tier 1′s.

7. Article Kevo
    This is one of my favorite tools as the list included is decent and the success rate it great. Use this ill sign up to all the Article, Wiki and social bookmarking sites, i wont use the forums profiles. once done ill create the content to post from Article Builder and then schedule the software to post to 30 sites per day. the reason i use this over say Article marketing robot is a lot of sites will fail on AMR, so i could schedule 30 and all 30 will fail….. WASTE OF A DAY. I know that if i use Article Kevo and choose 30 ill get at least 20 successful posts per day. All links made here will go direct to my money site.

8. Wiki Robot
    This is another great tool i use a lot. not much to say here as i basically do the same on this as i do with Article Kevo. Tho Wiki Robot allows me to see which links are do follow. the ones that are i may go back into and manually add more/change links as ill be getting the Page rank benefit. All links made here will go direct to my money site.

The BlackHat Dick

Thanks for this Alaino, very useful!

βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

Nice & interesting comments, that will help many newbies
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Well, very well thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

XSubmitter looks quite amazing. So, I'm curious why you also use ScrapeBox and GScraper. Doesn't XS do everything they do

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks mans useful tips!

wow, that's quite long list to me. how much you invest for them all

XxBHPTxX

Very nice buddy just saw that!

ddraj
    thanks for the list

I'll let you my skype if interested

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast