Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

The BlackHat Dick

Blackhatprotools.com VIP membership Review

To start off, let me tell about myself.I am an SEO professional and i have been in the industry for quiet some time now.
    I noticed this awesome forum when someone told me about it.
    So i came over and i decided to give it a try and i was interested in the VIP as well..The curiosity killed me and i finally got it.I was a little sceptical in the begining but everything looked so perfect.
    And i am simply amazed.The tools,wsos,lists!Everything is amazing.
    I was a vip at bhtdownloads,bht,mmd as well.But this is BRILLIANT. This is the best $50 i have spent since scrapebox.I hope that it gets even better and i am waiting eagerly for the exclusive tools section.
    The price is amazing and $50 for a liftetime access to all this HIGH QUALITY stuff is a no brainer deal.
    To The-Dictator and Darkness: guys, increase the price ! This is totally worth it. We dont want too many people abusing it do we? ;D

To non-vips, even if its the last $50 u have, just get the vip membership. I am glad i did ! You never Ever Regret it

V.I.P Premium Member

Sounds like a good deal, i've spent many $$$ on tools and memberships, but the HUGE amount of tools here are just insane, i cant even believe it is real xD, will get a VIP ASAP, getting some $$ to my CC , so see ya soon on the VIP club

Sure i'll join!

hope i have the time

Thank you! Great idea

Premium seo tools

thanked for this post.