Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Blog Comment Demon + Crack File

UPDATED : 09-10-18 - 07:51:02 GMT

Ways Of Finding Related Quality Links

Reciprocal Linking

Reciprocal links are two-way links to and from websites. We also call them link swaps, link exchanges or link partners. There are link building software that can help you get many of this kind of links.

Problem:
    You don't get one-way links. Also, search engines are now giving less weight to reciprocal linking.

Buying Text Links

I used to buy text links from other related sites and was able to get good results. But as you start to buy more links, the monthly fees add up and become too costly.

The following is a screenshot from a text link broker's site. Look at the amount of fees you have to pay every month to get a link from one of those sites.

Problem:
    Once you stop paying, your links on those sites will be removed.

Blog Commenting

Blog commenting has to be one of the easiest ways to get related links to your site. All you need to do is to leave a comment on related blogs and include some anchored text linking back to your site.

The other advantage is that some of the pages that you comment on have high PageRank!

Problem:
    It is time consuming to manually search for blogs related to your site.

4 Big Problems

Most Are Spam Tools

Most blog comment tools are spamming machines. All you need to do is to enter a lame comment like "Hey, you have a nice blog" and it will be sent to thousands of blogs.

This is useless, as there are many blog plugins that will filter out such comments. There is even a blacklist database that stores your IP address, domain name and comments.

It is useless to spam if you are going have your comments deleted. Using an auto comment tool is a waste of your money and time.

Most Are Too Slow/Outdated

There are a couple of good blog comment tools that I have used to find many quality, related blogs. The problem is that most of them are too slow.

Some even stopped working after a few months because the creator abandoned them!

Most Do Not Filter Properly

Most of these tools claim to find thousands of blogs for you. In actual fact, their tools are not filtering their results properly.

You will find many unrelated websites and non-commentable blog pages. You are required to filter the results manually! A few more hours wasted!

None Have Comment Approval Tracking

None of the blog comments software in the market have the ability to track if your comments have been approved.

You have to manually check the blog a few days later to find your approved comments.

It will be unfair if I said all of them are no good. Each blog comment tool has its very own unique feature and I have always wished to have all the best features combined into one software!

This is when I decided to develop my own blog commenting software...

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for uploading this Blog comment demon.

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanx for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

nice admin.. thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Tryout time!

V.I.P Premium Member

OMG....you are the best Dictator!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast