Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Exit Splash - Instantly Increase Your Sales And Capture Fresh Leads

UPDATED : 03-28-17 - 11:45:22 GMT

Dear Internet Marketing Friend,
    Do you like simple solutions?
    I do.

Perhaps my love for simple things stemmed from the complexity of my field of study.

I received my Bachelor's degree, and more recently my Master's degree, in Engineering. Yeah, I'm an electrical engineer. And in case you're not familiar with electrical engineering... it can be <strike>a little</strike> VERY complicated. (My thesis topic was "Design of Nearly Linear-Phase Recursive Digital Filters by Constrained Optimization"!)So I've developed a passion for taking complicated things and making them SIMPLE.

Fortunately for you, I'm just as passionate about Internet marketing as I am about engineering, and I've applied the same "simplicity philosophy" to the marketing tools that I've developed.

You'll appreciate this if you've purchased web tools in the past; particularly if you found them to be frustrating.

A common marketing tool for your website might look something like this...

<big></big>
    Some web tools are more complicated than the electrical diagrams I've worked with!
    You've probably tried to use some of them, right?

And here's the worst part... after all the time and frustration you've invested, most of them still don't put more money in your pocket.

So when I set out to build my newest income-generating web tool, I knew I wanted it to be the easiest and simplest thing I've ever created.

In case you're not familiar with my previous products, I'll just say that I do have a track record of creating easy-to-use programs with stellar customer support, but I have to tell you...
    This is my EASIEST and SIMPLEST product EVER!

Compared to the crazy and confusing graphic representation of an "average" web tool above, my new Exit Splash program looks something like this...

I'm telling you, I've been marketing online for a long time, and I've tried virtually everything... and this is the quickest and easiest way I've discovered for ANY website owner to make more sales and get more leads, just by adding my little script to their website.

There is a HIDDEN INCOME STREAM on your website, and if you're not using this tactic, you're simply throwing it away and letting it go to waste!

Here's the thing...

People are LEAVING your website.That's to be expected, right?

But here's the problem-- and this is a big freakin' "Houston, we have a problem!" kind of problem...They're leaving WITHOUT TAKING ACTION!

And that's a problem because it means you're wasting a percentage of your web traffic, and you're not making any money from it. In most cases, the majority of your visitors are leaving without taking any action. Even if you have a "good" converting sales page, you probably have 95 out of 100 visitors leaving your site without taking any action.But this is not just for sales pages. It applies to many different types of websites, including...

Sales pages - regardless of what you're selling.
    E-commerce sites - regardless of what you're selling/promoting.
    Landing pages - regardless of what kind of landing page it is.
    Squeeze pages - regardless of your opt-in rate, unless it's 100%.
    Content sites - regardless of your niche, or method of monetization.

On ALL of the above types of websites, you're wasting valuable exit traffic unless you're capturing it with a technique like mine.

And this applies regardless of where you're getting your traffic from...

SEO traffic... wasted! (Ouch, all that hard work... and so many visitors are leaving!)
    PPC traffic... wasted! (Ouch, a lot of those paid clicks are going down the drain)
    Other paid traffic... wasted! (Ouch, there goes more of your hard earned money)
    Affiliate traffic... wasted! (Ouch, lower conversion rates and unhappy affiliates)
    Web 2.0/social traffic... wasted! (Ouch, what's the point of social networking if you're wasting that traffic?)
    Okay, you get the point, right? You're letting your visitors slip through the cracks. So let's take a look at my simple solution and how you can implement it today to start saving your exit traffic and convert it into more sales and subscribers...If you can copy and paste, you can use my script to improve your bottom line by makingmore sales and getting more subscribers... WITHOUT any additional traffic to your website!

Here's how it works...

When someone tries leaving your site, an unblockable box will pop up and give them a reason to stay on your site. The visitor will click to stay on your site, and they will be directed to an "Exit Splash" page.So let me define Exit Splash page, since it's basically a new term that I invented...

An Exit Splash page is a special web page that your visitor is taken to as an alternative to leaving your website.

There are MANY things that Exit Splash pages can be used for, which I'll be covering a little later. Here's the basic flow...

As I mentioned before, visitors ARE leaving your website. Regardless of what kind of site you have, it's a simple fact that many people are not going to take the time to read or view the content on your page.You only have a few seconds to capture their attention, and if you don't-- they're gone! Often forever.My Exit Splash program gives you an opportunity to open a new channel of communication with them, to capture their attention, and turn that potentially wasted visitor into a lead or a sale.

The initial pop-up is NOT blocked by pop up blockers. It's unblockable.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It's actually not a pop-up "window" at all (and that's a good thing)! It' also not a "pop-over" or any other type of browser window.It's not one of those javascript "hover" or "slide in" pops either. It's something much better and much more effective :-)

So what is it?

It's a special dialogue box that is built into virtually all browser software. It's a part of the actual Internet protocol.You know those grey boxes that pop-up on your computer if you do something wrong, or if a program encounters an error? THAT'S the kind of box this is. In other words, they CAN'T ignore it, and they HAVE to click it to continue.

My script enables you to put YOUR message on that box, and your visitors are FORCED to view it. They must decide whether to stay on your site, or continue to leave... which means it also forces them to TAKE an action!!

This simple, but powerful, small action can actually make them more likely to buy from you. It's known that small actions and commitments in the sales process often lead to a bigger action (making a sale). So if you're into the whole "sales psychology" thing, you should recognize thatthis is a great tool to convert prospects into buyers.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks very much!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks this sounds great...

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks very much!!!

satria
    thanks thanks and thanks...