Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 4.0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Need Email Marketing Expert

Currently I am looking for an email marketing expert who can offer us bulk mailing service using Interspire and who has a server setup using power mta including IP rotation.

Do you have skype/aim ?

OK that's clear

V.I.P Premium Member

since nobody responded till 2 days I did not bother to check the reply. Prabhu PM sent. Thanks

there are many tools available for email marketing

V.I.P Premium Member

No I tried everything interspire with mailgun, sendgrid..they blocked me after few bounces
    tried maxbulk with 150 gmail addresses..and got unhandled exception error and finally all outgoing messages from maxbulk through gmail was blocked
    also tried maxbulk with hotmail smtp settings but again no luck
    I guess only choice is with interspire along with domain rotation and IP rotation, content rotation, configuring spam traps and looking for someone who can help me setup this stuff and teach me how or atleast point me to some resources where I could do this myself. I am also open to outsource this stuff for a monthly fee. Any other advise I am open to listen.

V.I.P Premium Member

I have changed my idea.. I am planning to get a bulletproof VPS from china. I recently found a service who specializes in removing bounces and spam traps from email databases but their charge is pretty high which is around 200 USD for 1 million emails per month. If interested we can do a group buy...! Hardly I can scrape 12,000 emails a day. So if we can get around 10 people who does bulk email marketing we can avail the same service for 25 USD/month..! If interested please PM me your skype id.

magicman2014 did you find any solution for interspire+power mta ?

Allah U Akbar

Do you have skype ?

Contributor

Hey if this thread is sill goin.. pm me, im looking to send out approx 10k emails per day

I have 3 VPS one i only just setup and its a skeleton server at the moment. Deciding which platform to install on it, any ideas?

Windows server or Linux, which is better for handling a dedicated mail server, as this VPS is solely going to be for email bulk sending only

server is european based.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast