Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 1

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[VIP] AMAZING CPA/PPD VIRAL SCRIPTS HUGE PACK 2018.. EARN MORE THAN 500$/Day

2018 UPDATE

Maximize your earnings with PPD/CPA viral Scripts.

These Scripts Helps you To Go Via Viral, All You Need is To Have minimum Knowledge of Applying The Widget Code in the script and know get FB app id ,If you These You Can Earn simply $100 without any efforts.

I am going to share a pack of 15 viral scripts which you can use in CPA (content locking) or PPD. These scripts are made for the ever-green and hot PPD niches. These scripts are money making machines. I managed to earn $2000 in one week by just using one script from the pack.

Having a good landing page is very important if you want to get some real results. A bad landing page is directly related to low conversions and then low earnings. People will prefer to download something from a good looking site than a simple blogspot blog with a simple template. It is very important to have different landing pages for each niche.

These scripts are basically related to game CD Keys and in-game currency giveaways. All the important niches are being covered like GTA V beta key script, PSN code script, Microsoft points script etc.

CPA/PPD Viral Scripts Pack

Here are The Scripts:
    1. Free Roit Codes
    2. Facebook Share Script
    3. Download Page Template
    4. Xbox Live
    5. Roit Codes |V.2.0|
    6.Battlefield 4
    7.Halo 5
    8.IPhone
    9.Call Of Duty Advance
    10.PSN Codes
    11.Skyrim Beta
    12.League of Legends Viral
    13.GTA:5 (Resistance)
    14.Facebook Password Hack Fake Script
    15.[Hot]PPD Niche Giveaway With Website - Unsaturated New 2014

You will get all of the 15 scripts in the pack. In the list, the GTA V CD Key script was the script which made me $2000 in one week. The potential of this niche is unlimited.

How to Use:
    You will need a domain and a hosting account. Just upload the files to your server and remember to change the links to your PPD or link locker link. Most of the scripts includes a viral step like "Press like" to unlock the download and "share our site on Facebook" to ensure a never ending flow of free traffic to your site. So also change the Facebook page link and other stuff too.

How To Get : Because i have worked too hard to get (Filled Too much Surveys) one script per survey, iam going to give you these 15 PPD/CPA pack with just one survey to filled by you. isn't this good. atleast me also want to earn some extra.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks You bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks You bro

ELITE Contributor

tahks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks You bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Here is I found complete list of CPA and PPD niche with tutorial. http://bok1ca-guide.blogspot.com

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you sir

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thaaaank you

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast