Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Squirrel Post Scraper Pro v3.5 Cracked - Facebook Post Scraper & Reposter Bot

Squirrel Post Scraper Pro v3.5 Cracked - Facebook Post Scraper & Reposter Bot

The Most Powerful and Advanced Software To Scrape And Publish Posts On Facebook PagesDo you feel overwhelmed when you consider the work and resources involved in updating your pages with fresh content ? You can maximise the use of your time now by using a viable, effective and efficient option. Mr. Squirrel is here to do the job for you.

Support all post types: Video, Photo, Album, GIF, Status and Link post.
    Advanced Filters provides many features for post filtering.
    Run on complete autopilot.

Ultimate Control Over Your Complete Autopilot

Squirrel Post Scraper cracked can Scrape Posts from Multiple PagesScrape Posts from Unlimited Number of Pages. Regularly Scrape newly published posts.

Publish Posts on Multiple pagesIt dose not matter how many pages you manage, Mr. Squirrel will keep them all updated with fresh content.

Advanced Delay ControlThe Advanced Delay Control allows you to set a Delay for Scraping new posts and for post Publishing.

Scrape Different Types of PostsMr. Squirrel can scrape all types of posts: Status, Photos, Albums, Images, Video, Links.

Detailed StatisticsKeep track of what, when and where a post is published. Keep track of the various actions that take place within the Squirrel Post Scraper Software.

Advanced FiltersThe Advanced Filter provides many features for post filtering. Filtered posts will not be published on your pages.

The software completely transformed the way I do marketing. Before Squirrel Scraper my day was filled with pulling all the levers and pushing all the buttons to make my marketing work. Now I focus on strategy by building workflows and tweaking them to perfection.

Improve Organic Reach
    Keep your Facebook pages updated with fresh and high quality posts and Improve Organic Reach at the same time.

Scrape Unlimited Number Of Pages

Mr. Squirrel can scrape contents from unlimited number of Facebook pages. You will be able to scrape contents from multiple pages that are relevant to your page content.

Publish On Unlimited Number Of PagesIt dose not matter how many Facebook pages you want to keep updated: Mr. Squirrel Support unlimited number of pages, and will keep them all updated with fresh, high quality and relevant content with Squirrel Post Scraper crack pro.

Control The Flow

Set program-wide options to control both scraping and publishing functions. Include Maximum Limits, Delay for Scraping and Publishing and, limit the scraping to just the selected post types.

Apply various filters to the scraped posts before they are published on your pages. Remove unwanted content from posts, namely: photos, links, hashtags and emojis. You can do this specifically by post type. You can also replace or remove certain words as well as append text to posts.

Why Don't My Facebook Fans See My Posts?

Facebook algorithm will decrease the Organic Reach automatically if it is noticed that the page does not publish posts for a short period of time. This is not good for page owners as this will decrease sales and result in loss of customers. For this reason, page owners keep their Facebook pages updated by constantly publishing new posts.

Mr. Squirrel is here to solve all these problems! Mr. Squirrel will help you increase fan engagement and organic reach by keeping your page(s) updated with new, high quality, and relevant content with powerful control over what is published on your page(s). Mr. Squirrel runs on complete autopilot. Just adjust your settings, and Mr. Squirrel will do the rest! The time you save can be used on more pleasurable things instead of being busy on just publishing new content to your pages.

Increase Your Daily ProductivityHave you thought of how much time you spend on publishing new content on your pages? or how much effort it takes for you to keep your pages updated with fresh content?.

You can save this time and increase your daily productivity instead of doing this daily routine. Mr. Squirrel is here to efficiently handle all this for you.

Set Back And RelaxOnce you have adjusted your settings, Mr. Squirrel will take care of the rest, from scraping to publishing, including any errors that might occur! You might be wondering, “what if an unwanted post is published on my page!”. Uh, this, most likely, will never happen. With the Advanced Filters you can create filters to exclude unwanted contents. In other words, "Set it and forget!". Yes, it is that simple!.

Lead Advanced FiltersThe Advanced Filters allows you to apply various filters to the scraped posts before they are published on your pages. These removes unwanted content from posts, namely; photos, links, hashtags and emojis; and allows you to do so specifically by post type. You can also replace or remove certain words, as well as append text to your posts.

Friendly User InterfaceSquirrel Post Scraper has a nice and friendly interface. You can easily discover the features and all settings, even if you did not have any knowledge before.

Get Things Done Faster, and More Easily!

Run Completely on Autopilot

Filter Unwanted Posts!
    Prevent The Decline Of Organic Facebook Reach

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

Sharing Vintage & No-Longer For Sale Tools

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you man

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

Thanks and Reply to see hidden content

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member