Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Facebook Email / Data Grabber v4.1 - Full Working Version

UPDATED : 06-01-19 - 06:38:03 GMT

New Update! Now we have a built in OCR reader. What is an OCR reader? some of you are asking, well... Facebook has gone through alot of upgrades lately, and one of them being, if your account is marked or flaged as spam, you can get all your emails of your friends with the normal bot, after 30 or so they will turn into images. So, with the new v2.0 version you have both ways of getting emails, the classic way, and the new OCR way! But wait thats not it, we also now provide you with other information on the profile that you grabbed the email from. We also give you, age, birthday, location, and other information from there profile! But wait thats not it also, we also give you the ability to email all those contacts that were pulled!

OCR Reader gets Friend ID/URL Full Name, Email, OPTIONAL ITEMS Depending on Facebook Build( Sex, Birthday, Phone Number, Hometown, Relationship, Interested In, Looking For, Religtion, Email Address, Bio, College, High School, Company, and Position.) MORE TO COME!!

Have you ever wanted to get all the email address of your friends on facebook, and send them an email, or notice? Well, some of you have, and doing this one by one, can take hours, if not days if you have alot of friends. Our Facebook auto email grabber will get all your freinds, and loop through to get there email address, after its done you can simply save it to your desktop.

Do you want to gather emails for marketing your new product, or your next huge event? Sometime Facebook's built in notification go unheard or unseen. Now once you auto grab all your friends emails, you can send them multiple update and reminders. Keep everyone informed on 1 email about your next event, or get together. This is all Automatic, you set it and let it does it thing. It will auto grab all email accounts from your facebook friends, how can you beat that...

Facebook Auto Email Grabber Features:
    Lifetime Updates

Auto User Login (You can save multiple Facebook accounts)
    Grabbs Emails And Pause (Wait Inbetween pages like a real person)
    Auto Friend ID Discovery
    Secure Web Page Transactions
    Image Reader! OCR Version
    OCR Reader gets Friend ID/URL Full Name, Email, OPTIONAL ITEMS Depending on Facebook Build( Sex, Birthday, Phone Number, Hometown, Relationship, Interested In, Looking For, Religtion, Email Address, Bio, College, High School, Company, and Position.)
    CSV import of your own friends list
    OCR version has the ability to send emails to all your contacts!
    Download your facebook friends info to CSV

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

I'm testing

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

download now before gone

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks Brother.....

V.I.P Premium Member

Wanna try this one out! Thx for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Looks good.