Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Micro Cash Machines - Create cash generating websites with a few clicks !

Unlimited Cash Sites At Your Fingertips...

Well just imagine creating unlimited income streams resulting in big juicy affiliate commissions all on autopilot.

This is what we came up with when we were making a steady flow of income from nearly every site we created, so we thought what better way would it be to automate this and put together a very powerful piece of software.

That's when Micro Cash Machines Was Born...

A Stupid Simple Way to Build Cash Sites in Minutes with ZERO Tech Skills..

"The best thing about the software is you don't need to do any clicking around to install plugins or themes the software has it all there set for you"

We have pre-set themes ready to choose from for most niches and the SEO component is state of the art allowing you to optimize every keyword effectively within the content to give you highly optimized pages to rank well in Google, pretty sweet hah!

An Absolute MUST Have Software!

If you are a non techie or overall marketer you know how difficult or annoying and time consuming it is building sites let alone cash generating sites that also get traffic, so we made something that is designed for:

Newbies to Advanced Marketers (YES!)

Even professionals are sick and tried of creating sites which take time not only to build but then also rank, so we designed a software that can get you traffic too!

Every time you publish a site using the software it automatically pings to the major ping sites and you get on average 20 backlinks pointing to your site from OUR network of different IP addresses.

Our network comprises of other site creators who are also using the software and from their own hosting, that's 20 backlinks pointing to your site each time you publish a site.

This is worth the money in itself as we all know how important backlinks are, and hey these are not any backlinks these are a mixture of backlinks from different ip's the ones that Google loves!

On top of all this you get quality content and awesome looking themes...

These nicely deigned themes come in a different range of colors and have some cool looking headers and backgrounds. You will be able to have access to these and much more as we are adding new templates all the time.

Google Panda Shmanda?

Micro Cash Machines is built around placing affiliate offers relevant to your content.

The content that you can add to your website through our "download content" feature is unique content. We have over 135,000 unique articles in our database and are all Google Panda friendly and highly targeted, bringing in laser targeted buyer traffic.

In some cases of building websites using Micro Cash Machines you can get to the top of Google in as little as days if not weeks.

Awesome Rankings in Google!

How? Well again using not only the technology we created to make websites easily we also understand the way the search engines work and what you as a marketer need to create sites to get to the top of Google for relevant keywords.

This is why the SEO Optimizer together with relevant and unique content is so powerful and then to top of it off you get your sites pinged and backlinked to instantly.

You will see your site not only indexed and have good Alexa ranking in days but also achieve a very good level of traffic provided of course you build sites in popular niches with low competition.

Micro Cash Machines 1.0

(This is where the training comes in for the 2.0 which we will release in the next coming weeks but for now you get to have first hands on before anyone else to beta test this for us and give us feedback on how you are finding it)

The BEST Affiliate Networks Fully Integrated

Amazon, Clickbank, Peerfly and Adsense... all you have to do is add your affiliate id's and away you go! Not to mention you can also add your Google Analytics id for each website to track performance as well, this is a very cool feature.

Let Me Ask You a Question?

What if you could make $50 a month from each website and you could easily build 100 of these websites? That would be $5k per month!

Now let's say this another way, let's say you created a website and it made $50 per month, I mean that might not seem like a lot but what if that then turned into $50 a day and that you could keep repeating the process and build 100 sites that all made you $50 a day, that would turn out to be a crazy $50k a month the profit potential is endless.

This is why we came up with the name Micro Cash Machines because that's exactly what they are.

Create and Sell Websites!

If you want you can even build the sites and sell them for a profit! The potential is endless...

A) $50+ a site which you could create in just minutes with backlinks included.
    B) $100+ a site on flippa if you can get them well ranked in Google.
    C) If they are making money sell the sites 15 months times what they are making.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Nice Share....

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

nice, thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member