Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] BlogJet v3.0.7.2

The most advanced Windows blog editor and manager. Get convenience and speed of a native application, and the ability to write posts offline.
    What makes using BlogJet a lot more comfortable than posting with browser or other blog clients?
    WYSIWYG Editor Updated!

Format your posts just like in ordinary word processors like Microsoft Word. No need to learn HTML.
    Images

Insert pictures from your computer or camera, resize them or create thumbnails -- BlogJet will take care of uploading them to your blog or FTP server.
    Flickr and YouTube Support

Your photos on Flickr and videos on YouTube will complement your blog - and now it's easy to insert them to your posts, as BlogJet supports these services natively.
    Spell Checker Updated!

Your mistakes won't go unnoticed thanks to the new spell checker, which supports many languages.
    Auto Replace

If you are tired of writing the same thing over and over again, create an Auto Replace rule for it. For example, when you type Scoble, BlogJet can replace it with a link to Robert's blog.
    Full Unicode Support

BlogJet now has full Unicode support, so you can write blog posts in any language (including Korean, Japanese, Chinese), and even mix languages.
    Ribbon Interface and Skins New!

New Ribbon style interface with 40 skins such as Office Silver, Office Black, Office Blue, Visual Studio, Dark and more. With awesome tabbed editor, you can write many posts in one window.
    Flickr Upload New!

You can upload images from your posts directly to your Flickr account.
    Post Management and Searching

BlogJet caches your posts, so you can access them in a blink of an eye (even with no connection). Finding posts is now easier because of the instant search, which shows results as you type.
    Word Counter and Blog Statistics

BlogJet now has a live word counter. And with Statistics feature you can find out a lot of interesting information about your blog: how many posts it has, average post length, and number of posts published by days of week.
    Drafts

If you are on the road and there is no Internet connection, or if you want to finish your post later, save it as draft. Then you can get back to finishing and publishing it.
    Blog Autodiscovery

RSD. This R-word means that you will be able to work with your blog in less than a minute after installing BlogJet, because it will literally configure itself: you only have to enter your blog's address.
    Integration with Feed Readers

BlogJet integrates with FeedDemon, RSS Bandit, NewsGator and others for you to be able to blog about something in just a few clicks.
    File Attachments

Sharing documents and files with your readers is easy -- just attach them to your posts.
    Post Statuses New!

Supports all post statuses in WordPress: published, draft, pending, private, in trash. You can filter posts by the status and can setup default status for every new post in BlogJet.
    Supports All Leading Blog Services

WordPress, TypePad, Movable Type, Blogger, MSN Live Spaces, Blogware, BlogHarbor, Squarespace, Drupal, Community Server, and other blog engines supporting MetaWeblog API, Blogger API, or Movable Type API.
    Pages

BlogJet now allows you to create and edit pages on WordPress, Movable Type, and TypePad blogs.
    20 High-Quality Smileys

It's not cool to use text smileys anymore :-) That's why BlogJet can automatically replace them with funny graphics.
    Right Typography

BlogJet cares about typography: it automatically replaces quotes and dashes with proper ones as you type.
    Group Posting

If you have several blogs, BlogJet can publish the same post into each one of them, even if they are on different blog services.
    Modern Interface

We care about the interface and usability. The easy-to-use graphical user interface in BlogJet looks native on Vista and Windows 7 and works beautifully.
    Categories and Tags

When editing your posts, you can select categories and add tags. The new version also allows you to create categories right from BlogJet on supported platforms.
    Custom Fields New!

Now supports custom fields feature in WordPress.
    Auto Drafts New!

BlogJet now saves drafts in local storage database automatically.

Download :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

**Hidden Content: Thanks to see the content**
    error, thanked but not show !!

Contributor

Do you see now?

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by alexcargo View Post
    Do you see now?
    no
    it's show **Hidden Content: Thanks to see the content**

♔ Administrator ♔

Quote Originally Posted by chicksanta View Post