Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

CPA Method - Swallow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] Extract Any Mail v14.0.1.0

Finally, a way to get all your email contacts (from all folders) from your own big email account. You own a very old email account and that have a lot and lot of emails. Can you get all the contacts (from each folder including inbox, sent, spam, or any other folder)? Yes, you can extract all emails in that email account using Extract Any Mail. Extract Any Mail works with your free yahoo, gmail, hotmail or any other email account.

It is very important for internet marketers to get close with their clients. Sometimes, we need to get all the IDs from our inbox. We can use webmail but this is a tedious task. So why not use an automated system. Extract Any Mail will store all your account. It works using multiple threads and very fast. Once you get the email ids you can save them in multiple formats. It is good list management software also.
    Other Features:

Extract Any Mail works with any ports mentioned. It supports SSL authentication.
    Extract Any Mail is too fast. It creates background threads and can perform the same task quickly.
    User just need to mention his/her id. They can add any number of ID they needed to extract. Then Extract Any Mail will do the rest for them.

Extract Any Mail supports saving result list in multiple formats. So it is always easy to maintain potential Email IDs.

Extract Any Mail is very easy to use. It has a good User Interface that helps users navigate easily. Also it contains a comprehensive Task Management window.

Download :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

cooooooooooooooooooooool

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you boss!!

V.I.P Premium Member

great post

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks you sir

V.I.P Premium Member

thank....................

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you!!