Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Kayazuki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] List Motor 2.2

ListMotor is a powerful and easy to use application for e-mail lists management.

ListMotor operates with input and output data stored in simple text files or csv files, thus ensuring the fastest, most effective and clear results. The amount of data which ListMotor is able to process is limited only by volumes of your hard drives.

To ensure the efficient and high-performance direct e-mail marketing you will need more than just e-mail addresses and a mailing application. It is ListMotor - the best email list manager - perfect tool for your mailing lists creation, processing and management.
    ListMotor offers you twelve list management tasks which are:

Cleaner, to extract items you need (e-mail addresses, IP addresses, phone numbers, etc.) from raw data files and process them to get the standard ListMotor lists (that is sorted, one item per line, no duplicates).

Merger, to compare two lists, find and report matches and differences and merge the lists to obtain one complete list.

Remover, to extract from one list file the items included into one or more remove-list files (e. g. to exclude some e-mail addresses, stored in separate files, from your basic mailing list).

Filterer, to withdraw from your lists any unwanted types of e-mail addresses according to the options you indicate.

Keeper, to thin out your lists leaving only certain types of e-mail addresses according to the options you indicate.

Sampler, to produce a sample of a large list according to the options you indicate (e. g. every 10th item, random, etc.).

Separator, to separate the list of e-mail addresses by domains and then arrange the addresses within domain (sorts, randomizes, etc.).

Seeder, to include your own address(es) into your outgoing e-mail list the way you specify (e. g. every 50th item, 10 times evenly, etc) in order to monitor the deliverability of your e-mail messages.

Counter, to calculate for you some numbers describing your mailing lists (e. g. number of addresses within domains, etc.)

Splitter, to split one big list into a number of smaller ones according to the options you indicate (e. g. 20 files or 1000 items per file).

Utilities, to perform some auxiliary list processing tasks.

Automater, to make ListMotor work automatically, executing the list management tasks without your in-between assistance.

If you have thousands of email addresses in multiple lists of your hard drive, then ListMotor will help you to remove all duplicates to make sure people don't receive multiple mailings. You need to honor removal requests, verify email syntax before mailing, removing certain email address types or even keep only certain domains, what about merging multiple lists together, and splitting lists into smaller parts. ListMotor does all these jobs.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

great post

V.I.P Premium Member

tnx you man

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

♔ Administrator ♔

Link updated!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

super soft. thx