Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Easy Review Theme - Review Sites For ANY Market Or Offline Clients !

Harness the Power of Review Sites To Crush It With Affiliate Commissions, Offline Clients and Local Marketing...!Turn Yourself Into A Review Site Powerhouse With EasyReviewTheme. Create Wordpress AND Facebook Review Sites from the SAME Theme and Same Content.Easy Installation, Completely Newbie Friendly and with Comprehensive Written User Manual and much, MUCH more...!

Don’t Start a New Review Site Until You Have Checked Out What Easy Review Theme Has To Offer

I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen some form of review site. Everything from movie reviews to electronics is covered by an "expert" review site.

What do all these sites have in common? They compile their reviews with affiliate links for the products they are reviewing resulting in easy affiliate commissions from sites like Amazon and Clickbank. This is one of the easiest ways to make passive income on the internet.

To date, review sites have been mainly focused on ranking in Google etc.

But what about the worlds biggest website? Facebook. If you could combine an awesome review site inside a Facebook Page then you are going to open up a whole new channel with your review site offers.

Now you can. EasyReviewTheme has an unrivalled feature set which we have listed below.No other theme has all these features in one package. One of the stand-out features is the ability to have a Facebook Page using our theme with your very own Facebook Review Page. Easily tap into Facebooks viral tools with our integrated themes built in "like-reveal" locker.

Making Professional Review Sites AND Facebook Review Pages Just Got Easy....

Presenting Easy Review Theme

Affiliate Product Review Sites are just one use of many for EasyReviewTheme. With our powerful Google Maps integration you can easily set up a review directory for local businesses. Maybe create a "local directory" for your own town and charge local businesses to list with you? How about setting it up for a client (with our developer rights offer) and turning it into a review site for their own line of products?

The massive variation of options and the flexible nature of EasyReviewTheme allow it to be adapted to many uses. Drag and drop menus and layouts mean you can change your site dramatically in record time. This really is the most powerful and unique review theme available today and our generous developer rights offer make this an opportunity not to be missed.

Who wants to spend their time messing around making two or three different versions of the same site or using multiple themes? Nobody!

Easy Review Theme does the hard work for you.
    Just log in to your theme dashboard and edit, delete, preview and change any of your reviews, or start a new one. You can even set up specific menus that appear only in Facebook with FB specific content if you like.

Check out some screenshots of the admin area below :

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

Sharing Vintage & No-Longer For Sale Tools

♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks, nice share !

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

let's see this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share