Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Scam : Reallifeplus.org VIP Membership Big Scam

Hi guys,

I'm writing this message because i've been really disapointed whith vip membership of reallifeplus, on one hand because the admin kept the funds and cancelled my vip membership and then, most of the shares are taken from here or other free forums.

Here's the problem i got with that crappy fake admin to become VIP member :

This is the instruction given:

How To get full VIP Membership on his site

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our VIP membership. To become vip, you can pay us with skrill and send $30 fees to : xxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

I joined this site hoping to download files posted to his site that can't be found on other sites wich hard to crack.
    Unfortuntely after paying the VIPp fee,I was only given access to download files for 5 days and then this guy remove my access from VIP members and I was unable to download files from his VIP members area,were some posted downloads are not working(specially tools that is hard to find on other sites).

He sent me a message that skrill cancelled my Payment ,but when I contact skrill ,skrill told me that in their report this guy recievd my Payment.I ask him for refund but he told me skrill won't allow him to give me the refund(confusing..?is'nt it? He just told me that my payment was cancelled,now he's telling me that he is willing to give refund but skrill does'nt allow him?).

So I told him That there's no need for Refund then If you have the money just give me the access For VIP members Area.

Then this guy did'nt reply no more to all the messages I sent Him,and He delete my messages and don't show our conversation to his Posts.

Be really careful with that scammy website!
    Visca Barca!

Oh my gosh, they've copied bhpt so much

Contributor

Yeah crappy site with outdated stuff..
    Keep looking at me

Thanks for the news boss

Fuck you reallifeplus ! you bastards they also scammed me with the same fucking excuse! get far away from them!

That piece of shit website got hacked and the piece of garbage admin got it back up and running and abandoned ship. The admin is never on, you can't get in contact with him. They use a fake view counters on post and I would advise anyone to say away from that website as far as possible.

Coming from that shitty Real Life Plus forum, this (bhpt) place is a fresh of breathe air. thanks blackhatprotools for being there!

Fuck them, i don't like leechers!

Contributor

Yeah i got the same problem with them, paypal problem or i don't know what.. be really careful guys

They are idiots

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast