Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] IFTTT Backlink Commando Crack - Latest Cracked

UPDATED : 08-22-18 - 12:45:31 GMT

SEO Veteran Cooks Up A Revolutionary Software With His 2-Click Recipe For Creating Virtually UNLIMITED On-Demand, Automated Backlinks That Google Can’t Resist

Warning: Do Not Read/Watch Any Further If You Want To Continue Spending
    Countless Hours and Money Fighting To Produce Quality Links To Your Sites or Videos.

With The Power Of IFTTT Backlink Commando
    At Your Fingertips You Can…

Create As Many IFTTT Accounts As You’d Like To Syndicate Your Content With Just 2 Clicks Of The Mouse

Leverage 6 Uniquely Powerful IFTTT Recipes That We’ve Discovered To Produce Quality Tier 1 or 2 Backlinks

Ethically Hijack Content From Authority Sites In Your Niche To Trigger Backlinks To Your Sites Or Videos

Stop Wasting Time & Money Trying To Build Links – This Is Truly A Set and Forget SEO Strategy Developed By SEO’s that are in the trenches day in and day out

It’s Time To Take A Deep Breath – You Can Finally Stop Beating Yourself Up Over Your SEO!

Hey There,

Anthony Hayes here and I’m pumped that you’re taking a quick five minutes out of your busy day to read what I’ve got to say.

First, If you’ve made it this far down the page – congrats! That means that you’re either frustrated with your SEO efforts and are looking for that secret sauce to push you over the edge – or, you’re a seasoned vet like myself that wants to stay ahead of the curve.

Whether you’re the former or the latter, I’m confident that what I’m about to share with you will make it worth your time many times over.

Now, If you haven’t experienced me before, you’ll find that I don’t like to beat around the bush – so let’s dive right in.

Vicious Wrath Of The Big G
    We’ve all been there. Myself included.

You’re building momentum using the latest and greatest SEO strategy that is eluding Google and life is good – for a while.

Your site or video is climbing up the ranks, on its way to page one and then BAM! Google releases another update and that dreaded slap sends your site or video into oblivion and all that hard work you’ve put in to optimize your is lost.

Trying to consistently stay one step ahead of Google is frustrating to say the least, and It’s no wonder why good folks that are just trying to earn a decent living online end up throwing in the towel before realizing success.

I’ve been around the SEO block for a while, and I can no doubt relate to that pain.

As someone who’s lived through both Panda, Panda 2.0, Penguin, The EMD update and every other curveball that Google’s thrown, trust me – I know first hand how frustrating SEO can be.

Fortunately, I’m nothing if not resilient – and as the saying goes, it’s hard to keep a good man down.

Through ruthless hard work and dedication, I’ve been consistently been able to stay ahead of the curve by relying on SEO strategies that stand the test of time.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned throughout my SEO career, it’s this:
    Google Will Always Reward You For Quality Links
    I know the above might not be anything earth shattering.

But here’s the thing, one of the ways I’ve been able to consistently keep my sites and videos ranked has been going left when the entire SEO world is saying to go right.

See, success with SEO is not about the latest and greatest loophole that will work for 6 months until the next update.

More often than not, you really just want to stick to the basic principles and keep building on them to ensure long-term success.

As simple and straight-forward as that sounds, there is a problem:

Building Quality Links To Your Sites And Videos Can Take Forever and A Day Plus A Boatload Of Money To Do Right

Look, I probably didn’t need to tell you that quality backlinks are crucial to your SEO efforts.

But, like anything worthwhile, it can take a damn long time to build up those links, not to mention the cost of doing so.

Having spent a small fortune and countless hours building links to my sites and videos, I couldn’t help but think that there had to be a an easier and faster way.

And that’s precisely when I discovered…
    The Free Backlink Automation Tool That
    No One Is Talking About
    After doing some digging, I happened to stumble across a webapp called IFTTT - which stands for If This, Then That.

IFTTT is marketed as a tool that will automate everyday things that people do online. Things like forwarding email, evernote, sharing Facebook posts.

You can essentially automate process by creating what IFTTT calls a recipe.
    Now here’s the beautiful thing - I’ve discovered a way to game IFTTT into producing a virtually unlimited amount of quality backlinks to my sites and videos on autopilot - as often as I’d like.

And, it gives me great pleasure to empower you to do the same…

Within Minutes of Installation You’ll Be Ready To Start Automating Your Backlinks Using IFTTT Backlink Commando. All It Takes Is 2 Clicks!

Click 1
    Select How Many IFTTT Accounts You Want To Create
    Upon installing IFTTT Backlink Commando, you’ll want to go ahead and create some IFTTT accounts. We’ve built the software to do these for you, and you’ll be able to create as many as you’d like. Account creation is one of the biggest time sucks with respect to the IFTTT SEO strategy, so this one feature is a life saver with respect to your time. When choosing the amount of accounts you want to create, you can also have the software create them in a specific time interval for your convenience.
    Click 2
    Set Up Your Created Accounts
    Once you’ve created your accounts, simply set them up with some basic information, and you’re ready to start building links!
    IFTTT Backlink Commando is a game-changing software that will save you time and money by automating your backlinking and solidify your SEO strategy.
    Check Out Just Some Of
    The Powerful Features & Benefits
    of IFTTT Backlink Commando
    6 Proven SEO Recipes Proven To Build Quality Links On Autopilot

The true power of this IFTTT Backlink Commando lies within its ability to leverage the 6 IFTTT recipes that we’ve built into the software into an unlimited number of automated, high-quality links back to your sites or videos.

When you create your accounts, simply select one of the 6 SEO recipes that you’d like to implement and fill in the necessary parameters. Once you’ve done that, your IFTTT will start triggering, and backlinks will start being produced.
    Scale Your Links Rapidly By Ethically Hijacking Backlinks
    From Authority Sites In Your Niche
    The Mind Blowing features It Uses
    To Rank Videos
    Automated backlinks for every youtube video you ever upload or even favourite
    Mass video embeds on auto pilot
    Creates powerful tier one backlinks to youtube videos for faster ranking and traffic
    Increases traffic with your videos being syndicated to 100's or 1000's of web 2.0 sites with just one click of a button
    And So Much More!!!
    The Mind Blowing features It Uses
    To Rank Websites
    Build powerful Tier One blog networks with High PR on auto pilot
    Automated backlinks for every piece of content you ever post
    Syndicate content from influencers in any niche and still have links coming back to your own content
    No need for expensive link lists and constant purchasing of proxies and captchas and VPS
    One time set & forget, truly hands free syndication, taking less than 3 minutes per IFTTT account if you follow my best practices guide
    And So Much More!!!
    The Powerful Recipes at your finger Tips

The YouTube Blogger strategy will create tier one blogger networks for every video you upload to youtube, you can create as many of these as you like and build them out over time with expired domains redirected to blogger accounts for maximum impact and power. The Blogger account will get automatically backlinked from delicious, diigo, tumblr (you can use high pr tumblr accounts) twitter, linkedin, reddit and facebook.
    The YouTube Authority strategy does plain syndication for every video you upload to YouTube, this is clean plain syndication and can be used with your main social accounts. Use it one time per channel if using your main, personal or branded social accounts.

WP Blogger strategy will create powerful, tier one blogger accounts for every WordPress post or YouTube video you add to your WordPress sites or YouTube channels.This works best when using a 301 redirect with an expired domain to your blogger account.You can create as many of these as you like, and it will be building a powerful, tier one network and can be built out more over time or in one sitting as long as you have your blogger accounts ready.
    The Tumblr Powerfeed strategy allows us to create automated content from our own content from WordPress and YouTube but more importantly allows us to add content from any web page on the internet. You can use this to auto update your tumblr blog networks with authority or influencer content while still having a link coming back to your own content using the anchor text inbound and outbound links features. This works especially well when using high PR tumblr accounts which you can buy (details in member area). For example you can buy PR 2 tumblr accounts from $4.00 and PR 3 tumblr accounts for $20.00 and all the way up to PR 5 accounts. This is the most powerful strategy we are seeing results from when using high PR tumblr accounts.

The Blogger feed strategy is similar to the Tumblr Powerfeed and is very powerful when using expired domains with 301 redirects to your blogger accounts. This can be scaled up into very powerful tier one blogger networks without having the costs associated with PBN networks such as hosting and you can use authority sites content to make the content high quality and unique.
    The WP Authority strategy will automate syndication from your WordPress sites to your main, personal or branded social accounts. This strategy can save you from having some plugins on your site that you may be using for auto posting to twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn for example but with a bunch more syndication built in for maximum social signals and syndication from your main social accounts. Use this one time for each of your WordPress sites maximum

If you create content, you’ll love the hands-off, automated syndication of IFTTT Backlink Commando. The recipes that we’ve implemented will syndicate your content out to a variety of web properties, and help get your content seen and heard in an instant.

Here’s How IFTTT Backlink Commando
    Will Make Your SEO Life Easier For You

IFTTT Backlink Commando is proven to produce quality tier 1 & 2 backlinks on-demand

You’ll have instant access to our custom-made IFTTT SEO Recipes

Save Time and Money by automating your link-building

Video marketers will get more video embeds, views and traffic on their properties

Easily syndicate your content the moment that it’s published for increased traffic

IFTTT Backlink Commando will always be updated and improved, and you get our full support and free updates for life

A Quality Piece of Software built by people who are using this in their own business

But Don’t Just Take My Word For IT,
    Here’s What Users Just Like You Have To Say About
    IFTTT Backlink Commando

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you man

Contributor

thank you admin

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you. Just awesome

V.I.P Premium Member

Lets try it

V.I.P Premium Member

Def wanna check this out thanks dude