Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Backlink Energizer 1.6 - When You Need to Rank Higher

Can Backlink Energizer really help you take your business to the next level?

The short answer is, “Yes, it can.”

Because one of the most powerful ways to drive more traffic to your web site or blog is get your content to rank high on the front page of Google, Bing and Yahoo.

Get more traffic and your business cannot help but explode.

So how do you get your content to rank? Backlinks.

In fact, all other things being equal, the web page that gets the most backlinks will always rank higher on the search engines.

Rank higher and you’ll enjoy more traffic. Get more traffic and it is reasonable to expect you will generate more sales.

What is Backlink Energizer Exactly?

Backlink Energizer is an inexpensive WordPress plug in created by Steve Aylor to help you get the backlinks you have already created get spidered and counted by the search engines.

This is important because if you have done the work necessary to create one thousand backlinks but the search engines only index 100 of them… 90% of your efforts are wasted.

So watch our Backlink Engergizer review video and notice how we use this very simple program to get thousands, even tens of thousands of our links indexed and counted.

Installing and Configuring Backlink Energizer

You install Backlink Energizer like any other WordPress blog plugin. You can upload the program via FTP or use the built in WordPress installer.

Once installed the user manual will walk you through setting up between 8-10 free accounts with various Web 2.0 authority sites. These sites include WordPress, Typepad, Blogger, Live Journal, Tumbler, Multiply, Xanga and Posterous.

You can also tie the program into another dozen self-hosted wordpress blogs you may have. This is not required for the program to work but it will enhance the program’s ability to get your backlinks indexed, so if you have additional blogs you will want to take advantage of this feature. If not, there is nothing to worry about. You will not be missing out.

Once you have your accounts set you will be guided into finding a number of stable RSS feeds produced by other websites and blogs that are related to your niche in some way. Simply follow the simple instructions and in less than half an hour after triggering your backlink energizer discount – you will be ready to boost all of your links.

Backlink Energizer Discount

If you have set up and configured BLE properly, all you need to do to energize your links is to paste them into an onlline form and click the link to save them them.

That’s it. Done deal. There is nothing else for you to do.

Your job is done and you can go on about the business of building your business.

But the Backlink Energizer is just getting started.

What the program does is it goes and pulls valuable content from the RSS feeds you set up and appends one of your links to the information provided in each feed and automatically posts this new content – with a backlink to your backlink – on one or more of these high value authority sites.

See the magic? Of course this backlink energizer review doesn’t do the program full justice so you will want to pick up a copy yourself and give it a shot.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thanx a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

I belive that tool will be fresh a ready

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Going to do a review on this one...
    Get honest reviews on the latest SEO software

Watch how I start a real online business, step by step over my shoulder.

V.I.P Premium Member

fdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast