Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Backlink Topia Pro 3.3.2.0

UPDATED : 07-28-18 - 09:43:14 GMT

Description :

What makes Google number one is their goal to give their user the best online experience whenever they are searching for a certain keyword phrase. Google has recently launched a program that would make this possible and this is called the Google Panda.
    There were a lot of website who suffered from this. A lot of websites has sunk from their top ranks. Do you have a niche website? Do you want to successfully promote it and rank on top of Google? Well here is the secret…the key to rank on Google is backlinks.
    Backlinks are keywords with anchor links that goes back to your page.
    The links where these articles are pointing out to should have really good quality content so that the traffic that you are taking in would not be a waste.
    However, looking for backlinks and building one is a pain. You really need to spend or invest a lot of time with doing it and you could also get disappointed when your way of building traffic is not working.
    Google loves backlinks if you try to check your numbers 1-10 competitor on the first page of Google, you will see that they have a big number of backlinks and good chosen keywords with high quality traffic. If you try to observe it carefully, you will see that Google loves backlinks.
    Therefore, the best way to rank on Google is through building high quality backlinks.Backlink Topia is the answer to that dilemma.

This software helps you build links in autopilot. You just need to input the keywords and the url of your website. Then the software will do the blog research with high PR links. The PR Links would range 6-8and to have your links with this websites would be a huge additional points for you to get your website indexed on top.
    Clint Faber the creator of Backlink Topia has helped us create backlinks in an easy way. You will have more time to build more niches rather than spending too much time monetizing your site and nothing is happening.

Here are the “nuts and bolts” of what happens behind the scenes…
    You specify keyword/s of your choice so Backlinktopia only digs out RELATED articles in your niche
    Backlinktopia will search your articles for the keyword/s you specified earlier (I’ve provided thousands of pre-written articles for you – you can use your own too)

It will then insert your anchor text with keyword to a URL of your choice
    Backlinktopia automatically converts the articles to PDF, then uploads it to different document sharing sites
    This is where the magic happens – your links in the PDF get indexed in Google and in turn, boost your own site rankings!

Anyway, here’s what’s possible when you get your hands on it today…
    Step by step video training to show you how it works… I’ll walk you through the exact steps to get this state of the art tool to automatically build you backlinks on complete autopilot…
    “ Ready made” package of articles you can use to instantly transform into PDF’s… ready to upload onto high traffic and PR document sharing sites to give you a fast and consistent boost in rankings (and profit)…
    “ Train” Backlinktopia to go out and build a link for you from every second to every few days… you have FULL control over how many links you want to build and when… you won’t get “slapped” for having too many go up at the same time (unlike many spammer softwares out there that “shotgun” everything in sight and get banned)…
    Personal support system… this isn’t a “hit and run” strategy like many people push online. I’ll be here every step of the way to ensure you’re using Backlinktopia correctly, so if you ever get stuck or need help, you’ll know EXACTLY what to do.

FREE upgrades for version 1 software… my team and I are constantly improving the software – so as we build up the feature base, you get full and complete access to them for a FRACTION of what others will be paying in the future…
    Run multiple projects at the same time… if you have several websites, you can quickly configure Backlinktopia to work on them at the same time (rather than having to repeat the process over and over for different sites)…
    Specify a single anchor text or multiples. .. simply plug in your keywords, and let Backlinktopia do all the hard, tedious work for you… you’ll start seeing results within just DAYS of using it!
    Unlike “spammer” software that internet marketers use, Backlinktopia is 100% ethical and even beneficial to the World Wide Web… you’re simply using a unique traffic source to distribute your content!

Question: Have you ever thought of so many niche markets to tap into … but never got a round to doing even one , because the SEO work required on all of them would be too tedious ?
    Backlinktopia makes it as easy as it’s ever going to get… by putting all that slow, boring work on complete autopilot.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member