Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 5

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Article Architect - Turn Simple Little Articles Into HQ Targeted Traffic

Create unlimited projects. With a different project for each niche you're targeting, you'll be able to keep all of your articles organized and at your fingertips.

Write more articles in less time. With everything laid out in an intuitive order and a fill-in-the-blanks operation, you can make quick work of cranking out article after article.

Publish to Wordpress. Select one or more articles and publish them to your Wordpress blog. And yes, they can be scheduled so they show up in the future, hands off!

Target specific keywords or phrases. Do you like a keyword density of 3%, 4%, 5%? AA will keep track of how you're doing as you create your article.

See at a glance how your marketing is doing. The overview screen shows total article written, total articles submitted, pages views, and even income generated from the articles.

Submitting made easy. While Article Architect is not an article submitter, it does have point-and-click capabilities to make article submission much faster than doing it by hand. And in v2, it even easier with "auto-fill" fields!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you man

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you man

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

Freemason

thank you man

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by SylInΨt View Post

Create unlimited projects. With a different project for each niche you're targeting, you'll be able to keep all of your articles organized and at your fingertips.

Write more articles in less time. With everything laid out in an intuitive order and a fill-in-the-blanks operation, you can make quick work of cranking out article after article.

Publish to Wordpress. Select one or more articles and publish them to your Wordpress blog. And yes, they can be scheduled so they show up in the future, hands off!

Target specific keywords or phrases. Do you like a keyword density of 3%, 4%, 5%? AA will keep track of how you're doing as you create your article.

See at a glance how your marketing is doing. The overview screen shows total article written, total articles submitted, pages views, and even income generated from the articles.

Submitting made easy. While Article Architect is not an article submitter, it does have point-and-click capabilities to make article submission much faster than doing it by hand. And in v2, it even easier with "auto-fill" fields!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    thanks for the download

V.I.P Premium Member

Just what I'm looking for. Thank you.
    Today I'm going to live in the moment... well, unless that moment becomes unpleasant, then I'll have to take a nap.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast