Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] CPA $100/Day Formula 2.0 + OTOs

Enjoy CRAZY EPC’s, Bank Up To $95 Per Visitor And Earn $2000 In Prizes!

$15,000+ Monthly Profit With CPA Marketing From The Hidden Facebook Goldmine?

The Product / The Funnel

Front End: ($12.01-$17.17 Dime Sale) 100% Commission

The Main Product, comes with 7 video modules, is about how to Turn make $100 per day with aroven CPA formula with facebook traffic, and set all things up with a few minutes work per day. Also we are going to show how to double or triple everyday income by scale up in an effective and proven way!! This upgraded 2.0 version will deliver even more value than 1.0!

Upsell 1: ($27.07) 50% Commission

The Upsell 1 are Live Case Studies where we are going to show live on my computer how to apply each step from the Main Product - it's basically a "Look over my shoulder" Video Training. There we present exactly how we make $100+ per day in pure profit with our own, personal CPA campaigns.

Downsell1: ($19.07) The Downsell 1 is same offer as Upsell 1 but without bonus.

Upsell 2: ($37.07) 50% Commission

The Upsell 2 is a complete Done-For-You-Package. We are going to offer 3 complete proven done for you CPA campaigns that currently we are using and making huge profits daily. The buyers will receive premium support for these campaigns, which will save them a lot of time. This is something really powerful! We release these innovative campaigns for the first time ever. These are definitly pure value!

Downsell 2: ($27.17) The Downsell 2 is same offer as Upsell 2 but without bonus.

Upsell 3: ($97) 50% Commission

The Upsell 3 is a face-to-face one hour skype coaching call. During this call, we are going to reveal them directly reveal our core CPA model and make tons of money monthly. And we will offer our highest quality service to buyers to ensure they are satisfied. This offer is converting very well in our previous launches, and the buyers are 100% satisfied with what we shared during the one hour coaching. We have already changed some people's life, now we are here to change more...

Downsell 3: ($77) The Downsell 3 is same offer as Upsell 3 but without bonus.

Sales Page:

http://www.cpa100daily.com/jv

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

V.I.P Premium Member

wow thank i like this

V.I.P Premium Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

V.I.P Premium Member

hmhmhmhm thmns

Contributor

thanx for your sharing
    ------------