Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 2

βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] iThemes BackupBuddy with Latest Updates

Changelog:
    Added various additional logging for troubleshooting Stash Live.
    Added display of how long ago the log file was modified when viewing Stash Live log.
    Google Drive: Added new option to disable gzip compression. - Glenn Ansley
    Beta: Now testing handling archive trimming timing on the Stash API side for more consistency on handling removal of stale backups. Also fixes issues when only one set of backups can sit in storage.
    Improved error logging when fileoptions is locked to give better instructions on trying to figure out cause.
    Removed logging of email notification body to status log since it is HTML now and long.
    Additional logging added to Rollback failure to copy undo script into site root.
    Now hiding Live and Site destination types from listing when adding a new destination post-backup.

-ImportBuddy: Fixed destination URL defaulting to http:// even when connected via https://.
    -ImportBuddy: Fixed homeurl being set to siteurl even when option to customize URL was not checked.
    -Stash Live: If made it to the Snapshot step but there are zero files and/or tables in the catalog then halt backup to protect integrity against making a Snapshot missing files.
    -Fixed issue where if deepscandir() halted due to making no progress then the string error was not caught. Now properly halting periodic process.
    -A detected maximum PHP runtime less than 29 seconds now is marked as a fail under Server Tools as all servers should provide at least 30 seconds of time.

Additional Note: As much as I would like to share a license with anyone who want to GB this plugin, I choose not to
    because all the domains/websites must be declared inside the dashboard, and for security purposes,
    I have to keep my domains private. But, I will keep posting updates while my account is active.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

Sharing Vintage & No-Longer For Sale Tools

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

O Man... Really need this!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

Hope it works

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro