Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

CPA Method - Swallow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Cleanfiles/CF Account Banned Not Paid

First I posted my case here because I can't log in on their forum and hoping someone to help me to recover my account, I also read some thread that they are not replying on some email and to make sure I've make this thread.

I'm almost one month working on Cleanfiles. I'm still a student and use PPD to support my school expenses, the worst thing is I woke up early in the morning just to go to computer shop (because I don't own a personal computer yet) to set up, fix, update my Landing Page and Make videos and rank it on google and youtube.

Cleanfiles banned me for this reason.

Your account has received complaints from our partners that you are sending traffic to advertisers that is fraudulent and/or high risk.
    As a result of this complaint, your account with Cleanfiles will be banned permanently. This cannot be undone.
    If you still seek affiliation with Cleanfiles, you can apply for a new account. However, the new account will also be eliminated if the same activities are continued.
    Any emails in regards to this case should be sent to fraud at cleanfiles net."

I believe that I'm following there rules, especially the thread I read on their forum. The changing of "Hack" term to "Cheat" or any term which make my videos hard to rank. I'm also using Movie Niche which I found good and mostly of members using. The main source traffic of my niche is mostly Youtube and some Facebook and Google.

Here are some of my statistic.. Youtube video --> semi landing page --> main landing page contain download button and widget.

"Additional proof/information
    I can't attached image here so I put it on blog

mystatstraffic blogspot com

Just change the space into dot.."

I already have pending payment on Oct. 21, 2013 expected to clear Oct. 29, 2013 but when I got another minimum payout.. it automatically added to my pending payment again but the expected clearing date also move to Nov. 06, 2013 so I've sent support ticket to them if I able to trade my CF funds to Paypal to other members because I really need the money now but when I logged in, Its says that I'm permanently ban.

So please to CF owner/admin I'm begging to unlock my account. I hope this is only a mistake and if not. Please forgive me, and help me to recover my account and get the money and continue working with you. I really need it to support my school expenses and some money to rent on computer shop.

Here is my CF username: floydmarc01..

Thank you

really great and informative thanks buddy

I'll take a closer look

Really appreciate it

I agree with you

I'm happy to be here with you all.

im working in cleanfiles, they don't pay?

Merci Qui ?

They did the same to me, without any explanations !!!!

What a share thanks!

please let me know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast