Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

SEO TOOLS VIP LIST

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Hybrid Connect v.2 NULLED + Backgrounds

UPDATED : 09-11-18 - 22:37:11 GMT

This is Day 23 of the 30 Days, 30 Killer WordPress Plug-ins Series.

Back on Day 10 of this series, I talked about OptinSkin. This is a pretty nice opt-in form builder for WordPress. And, if you don’t have the theme hacking skills to design and place opt-in forms anywhere you want on your blog, OptinSkin is a good solution for you.

But, then there’s Hybrid Connect.

In many ways, this is the better plug-in. The ONLY reason I don’t use it myself is because, during my testing, I was unimpressed with the amount of code which was output into the source of my site. I was dealing with some server load issues at the time, so I was paying VERY close attention to the innards of these things. I wanted to be able to hand off some external javascript files to a content delivery network and found I couldn’t do that with Hybrid Connect.

But, there’s a good reason for that – and it goes right to the heart of why they call this HYBRID connect.

See, one of the features of this plug-in is the ability to show Facebook-integrated opt-in forms. By using Facebook Connect, people could opt into your list using their existing Facebook information. Seeing as a lot of people surf around the Internet essentially logged into Facebook, the idea is that you will get higher conversions by pre-filling the form and having the recognition of Facebook.

In order to make all that work, apparently they had to keep a lot of the resulting source code on-site.

Now, that was all just me being me. As I said, I was having some server issues at the time, so it likely swayed my decision. However, Hybrid Connect is one HELL of an opt-in form plug-in.

It basically combines many of the features which often require separate solutions. It does all that OptinSkin does. It can do nice-looking Popup Domination style pop-ups. You can do slide-in forms similar to Scroll Triggered Box. It can do squeeze pages, like OptimizePress. It does GotoWebinar registrations.

It just does a TON of stuff. And it is very well built.

I’d definitely recommend you check out Hybrid Connect. I can’t give you my FULL recommendation because I personally decided not to use it due to the potential performance hit, but I definitely recognize a capable plug-in when I see it.

Salespage:
    http://hybrid-connect.com/

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you sir

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you !

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks........................

V.I.P Premium Member

nice share!