Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Cash Float Consulting - First Client In 42 Days

Consulting Accelerator
    $897
    (Or 2x Payments Of $495)
    - Limited To 10 Spots -
    *Action Based Money Back Guarantee

✔ Weeks 1-6 Videos and PDF's
    ✔ All Bonus Material
    ✔ Weekly Group Q&A Call
    ✔ Assistance delivering on your first sale

Consulting Co-Pilot
    $1,497
    (Or 2x Payments Of $825)
    - Limited To 10 Spots -
    *Action Based Money Back Guarantee

✔ Everything in Accelerator
    ✔ Access to a private mastermind group
    ✔ 2x 30minute 1on1 calls with Sam (valued at $500each)
    ✔ Box shipped to your door containing direcail samples, and lumpy mail items needed to get started straight away
    ✔ Access to the network of Rock Star contractors I use to deliver on all my projects

How To Start A Wildly Profitable 6-Figure Consulting Business, Generate Cashflow
    And... Get Your First High Value Client In 42 Days

Introducing "CashflowConsulting"

The first ever - proven - 6 week program with everything you need to start a wildly profitable 6-figure consulting business and get your first high value client in 42days.
    ...Even if you don't have any cash, "ninja marketing skills", website/technology skills or lack of time due to a 9-5 job.

In just 6 weeks here's what you'll get:
    Guaranteed to land you your first hig value client within 42 days
    Proven step-by-step systems for generating $10,000 - $35,000+ per month selling direct response marketing to local businesses
    6 Week program which takes you through; the opportunity, how to win deals and outsource the fufillment to contractors, how to land clients with laser targeted "lumpy" direct mail packages, how to build a laser targeted list, how to get referrals and much more...
    A box delivered to your door full of actual direct mail pieces that I have used + the actual "lumpy" items needed to send your first 50 pieces out the door
    The names and contact details of the rock star contractors I use to complete projects for my clients
    Assistance on completing the project for your first client so you don't freak out when they send over the cheque and you have to actually do the work
    How to use the money you generate from consulting as "Cashflow" to invest and scale other businesses
    Behind the scenes of my software business - SnapInspect. Never talked about before: How we get clients, how we grew to 1/2 a million in revenue in 18 months and all of our best performing templates, advertising chanels and materials.
    Access to a mastermind community of people around the world doing the same think

If you're ready for a breakthrough and want to get high profit clients with ease so that you can accelerate your entrepreneurial ventures... then I've got just what you need...

[Image: 1kidwe8-3aabe4d_02w02v02w02v000000.jpeg]

The 2 Most Rapid Breakthrough Years Of My Life

Hi, I'm Sam Ovens. A 23 year old entrepreneur from Auckland, New Zealand.
    Two years ago I had less than $500 in my bank account, 2 failed businesses and was living at home with my parents and working out of their garage which I turned into an office/bedroom.

Today I have a $40k+ per month software company called SnapInspect and a $35k+ per month consulting business.
    I started consulting in desparation to pay the bills, fund the development of SnapInspect and keep myself afloat in my early entrepreneur days.
    What started out as something to just cover the bills, consulting quickly turned into my secret weapon.
    I did consulting to generate cashflow and then I'd use that cashflow to start and scale my software company.
    I also used the cashflow from consulting to make some dramatic changes to my lifestyle... I was able to move out of my parents garage, get my own place, the car I didnt think i'd own until I was 40 and travel the world for 6 months of the year.
    All of this happened within 18months...
    Over those 18months I tried a ton of different things to get clients and run a profitable but low maintenance consulting business and I learned what works and what doesnt.
    Earlier this year I took on a private group of 10 people who were interested in learning how to start a wildly profitable consulting business and taught them how to do it from scratch.
    All of them had different levels of marketing skill and time availability but all of them were successful.
    Today I'm re-opening the course and taking on another group of entrepreneurs to show them how to start a wildly profitable consulting business and get their first high value client within 42days.
    I called the course "CashflowConsulting" because consulting (especially the way we do it) creates awesome cashflow which you can then take away and invest in other businesses as well as fund your early days as an entrepreneur.
    Its the getting started in entrepreneurship that sucks...
    Getting enough confidence, learning sales and marketing and getting and maintaining enough cashflow to survive while things take-off. This is where consulting comes in...
    Consulting gives you confidence, sharpens your marketing and sales teeth and also provides the all important cashflow essential to surviving in the early days while you get things off the ground.
    Even once your off the ground, consulting provides cashflow to start and scale other businesses too.

WEEK ONE: UNDERSTANDING THE OPPORTUNITY

In week one we go over the huge opportunity that exists in the market.
    You don't have to go looking for the opportunity or a market... I have found one and validated it for you...
    In Week One You’ll Discover The Following:
    · The exact types of businesses that we target and how to find them
    · The problem and pain that these business owners are experiencing
    · How we solve this problem and pain with our consulting services
    · How to use cash from your consulting business as “Float” to invest in other businesses and multiply your earnings and wealth

There will be a Live Q&A call at the end of week 1 for people to jump on and ask questions about anything that might be unclear to them. This call will be recorded and posted along with the content listed above.

In so many courses they teach you tactics to "Find Opportunity". The uncertainty of which market to pick and what problem to solve overwhelms most people and paralyses them from action leading to procrastination and failure.
    In so many courses they teach you "How To Get Your First Client". But who are you supposed to target and what are you supposed to sell them? It's all very well having an awesome tactic to get clients (like my direct mail piece) but without understanding who to send it to and what to actually sell them its as good as fishing with dynamite in a sea with no fish. You have the most powerful "tactic" in the world to catch the fish... There just aren't any fish where you are fishing.
    This I believe is the NUMBER 1 REASON WHY MOST COURSES FAIL TO GET PEOPLE RESULTS.
    They teach you "tactics" and leave you to fill in the "blanks".
    Upfront, in week 1, I leave no blanks. l hand a validated and proven market and opportunity to you on a silver platter and explain everything I know about it. Two years of knowledge boiled down and distilled into a 1hour video.
    I give you the dynamite to catch the fish and the exact location of the best fishing spot to use it.
    You could spend months or even years trying different markets and different offerings, looking for that "sweet spot". In a 1hour video I will give you the exact opportunity so that you don't have to go out and find it on your own.

WEEK TWO: PRODUCTIZING, PRICING and POSITIONING YOUR SERVICES
    In week two I show you EXACTLY what you will be selling.
    Not only that… I also show you how to position it and price it.

In Week Two You’ll Discover The Following:
    The three different service packages that business owners actually “understand” and see value in
    How to position the service packages to potential clients so that they see the value and want to buy
    How to price the service packages using value based pricing so that you can charge a premium and make $5,000 - $25,000 in profit per sale
    How to create proposals that are so different to standard proposals that they are guaranteed to get read and emotionally affect business owners so that they have to buy
    Graphics, charts, stories and analogies that paint a crystal clear images in business owners minds so that they understand what’s wrong with their business and how you will fix it
    There will be a Live Q&A call at the end of week 2 for people to jump on and ask questions about anything that might be unclear to them. This call will be recorded and posted along with the content listed above.

Most courses show you a couple of tactics on how to get clients but they completely miss what it is that you are supposed to sell.

In the rare case where they tell you broadly what you should be selling they leave out how to position it and price it. This leaves you uncertain and confused – and when you feel uncertain you cant take action.
    In week two I smash this confusion and uncertainty to pieces. I show you EXACTLY what you will be selling, how to position it AND how to price it.
    Again… Just like in week one – I leave NO Blanks.
    You could be the best salesman with the best tactic to get clients but if you don’t have something to sell you’re not going to make any money…
    Most consultants (or people attempting to sell consulting) sell 101 different services and more or less will do anything for money…
    Some consultants know roughly what it is that they are selling but they don’t know how to position it so that potential clients “Understand”. They blame the clients and think they’re stupid – but at the end of the day it is their own fault for not knowing how to position it properly.
    Some consultants know what they’re selling, can kind-of position it so that clients understand but they fail to price it appropriately meaning they overwork and undercharge.
    In week two I clear all of this nonsense up once and for all.
    I show you what to sell, how to position it and how to price it so that clients understand, buy and pay a premium.

BONUS WEEK:
    BEHIND THE SCENES OF MY SOFTWARE BUSINESS - SNAPINSPECT

SnapInspect is 18 months old and does just under $500,000 a year.
    The growth and revenue of SnapInspect is nearly unheard of in the self-funded software space.
    For the first time ever I will disclose the discoveries and secret weapons that got it to where it is today.
    This is extremely sensitive information and it will not be released to any member of the "CashflowConsulting" course before they have a 5minute interview and sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

Behind The Scenes Of SnapInspect You'll Discover:
    All of our marketing chanels and how well they perform. HINT: Our two best marketing chanels will shock you... and they produce 70% of our customer acquisition. These same marketing chanels WILL work for you and are probably untouched by your competitors.
    Our customer onboarding process in full detail. How we take free trials to activations to sign ups with a 40% conversion rate. The email autoresponder, timing, frequency, phone call schedule and the scripts that are used for each phone call.
    How we hunt and WIN our Fortune 500 clients. Step by step how we get our big ticket clients that make up for a large portion of our revenue and how you can hunt and win big ticket clients too.
    All the software we use to run SnapInspect and exactly how we have it set up and inter-connected.
    The key metrics that we watch and focus on at SnapInspect and how you can set these key metrics up in your own business.
    I'm sure many of you know "How I Started SnapInspect"... But the real value is how I grew it from a measley $2,500 a month to where it is today.
    We've spent well over $100,000 growing SnapInspect and learning the key growth areas, strategies and tactics.
    In this Bonus Week you will get all of our best discoveries handed to you on a silver platter.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The 5 minute interview and legal signing of the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is 100% mandatory to gain access to this information. These are the most intimate and well protected parts of my business.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for this!

V.I.P Premium Member

Yoooooo!! Thanks!!

V.I.P Premium Member

link is dead

V.I.P Premium Member

Sao Jose das Candongas, Libedade, Brazilia

let's try it
    Thank you for sharing

Links does not work
    Last edited by cenahum; 09-05-2016 at 11:23 PM.

V.I.P Premium Member

Great - Thnks!

Banned

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

looking for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for This awesome program

V.I.P Premium Member

great! thank you so much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast