Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 4

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

[GET] Reddit Traffic Full Version

UPDATED : 01-08-18 - 06:48:33 GMT

UPDATE :

https://www.blackhatprotools.info/sh...Software-Crack

World's 1st reddit-Powered Game-Changing Software Pumps Out Sizzling 'Crowd Sourced' Content & Viral Traffic ALL on Autopilot..."
    This Set and Forget Tool Makes YOU the Front Page of Your Audience's Internet.

ReddiTraffic is the world’s first standalone app that lets you quickly identify the most viral and popular content and then share this content on your blog, FB and Twitter feed. The entire process is hands off, so your content factory is doing all the hard work for you behind the scenes.

More online traffic goes to Reddit.com on a Daily basis, than LinkedIN, Instagram, Pinterest, Craig’s List… Basically it’s one of the Most Popular sites in the World where the Highest Quality ‘Trending/Viral’ Content can be found.

That’s why Reddit is known as ‘the Front Page of the Web’ and it’s FREE for anyone to use. The ReddiTraffic Development team has an Approved Commercial Reddit API license to provide you ALL this POWER at your finger-tips.

Very easy to link your FB, Twitter & WP Blogs to the software and then just specify the niche and let the software do the rest! It’ll find & post the best/hottest content from that niche from Reddit’s Highly Active platform, Dramatically Boosting up Your Engagement, Traffic and Profits! AND ReddiTraffic has an Artificial Intelligence engine to reword posts for your WordPress Blogs especially, since that’s what Google Loves, Fresh Content. Google rewards your Blogs by ranking it higher in SEO results.

It’s completely Set & Forget and you can go off and run your business to it’s fullest while ReddiTraffic does all the work! No more Wasting your Time & Money… while Boosting the Profits for ANY Marketing you do. An Engaged, Active Audience will check out your Marketing, and you don’t want it any other way..!

INTRODUCING REDDITRAFFIC
    Put out content that is ready for your traffic to consume.

reddiTraffic is a complete package built on Adobe AIR. It's a lightweight desktop application that is easy to use and requires very little to run.

It's connected and trusted by reddit's API and is safe and will be supported by our developers.

You can use it on any computer, laptop or desktop.

As it is an Adobe Air app, it is compatible with both PC and Mac. Updates are automatic and painless too.

Using reddiTraffic to automate your content posting is a painless process, as you have seen in the video above.

Read on to discover more of what reddiTraffic can do for you.

REDDITRAFFIC TAKES THE HOTTEST, MOST VIRAL POSTS FROM REDDIT AND POSTS THEM TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE, TWITTER AND WORDPRESS BLOG

The content on reddit is already on fire and you don't even have to spend the time to find it.

With reddiTraffic's smart scoring system, you can easily filter and decide which posts are worthy for your site and easily post them with a few clicks.

You can even use the Sub-reddit feature and take advantage of super-niche content that your super-niche will consume like candy!

Simply choose the sub-reddit or multiple sub-reddits that you wish to pull content from, choose the specific post and click post to Twitter and BAM!

You have successfully posted an 'already viral' piece of content that you can be rest assured your audience will enjoy.

Even better, is that within reddiTraffic's Artificial Intelligence, you have the ability to spin texts for descriptions that are highly favorable by Google’s ranking algorithms.

Don't worry, your allowed to post things from reddit and you won't get deranked for doing so, all because of this intuitive feature I knew I had to include before reddiTraffic was released.

HOW REDDITRAFFIC WORKS
    reddiTraffic is the world's first standalone app that lets you quickly identify the most viral and popular content and then share this content on your blog, FB and Twitter feed. The entire process is hands off, so your content factory is doing all the hard work for you behind the scenes.

☑ Search for sub-reddits by inputting relevant keywords
    ☑ Use reddiTraffic's smart scoring system to pull the most engaging content
    ☑ Customize a body message to go with your posting
    ☑ Automate the entire process for a week, month or even a year

LET REDDITRAFFIC AUTOMATICALLY AND NATURALLY BUILD YOU A SITE THAT’S ACTIVE, FUN AND POPPIN!

BRINGING YOU CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS ALL THE TIME...A BOOMING BUSINESS...

...AND YOU DON’T DO ANYTHING TO MAINTAIN IT

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Great share, downloading now

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for share

V.I.P Premium Member

ttttttttttttttttt