Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Chris Winters 2016 7 Figure Pay Per Call Local Lead Gen System

"The BEST Pay Per Call training on how to rank sites, attract clients, and grow your business..."

Welcome to my pre-sale special to my complete business in box 7 figure pay per call online business training and coaching system.
    Price Only Goes Up Don't Wait

Get unlimited access to worlds BEST pay per call online software.
    Over five years in the making with weekly updates
    Automated Billing 3 types: Pre-pay Per Call, Post-pay Per Call, and Flat Rate.
    Automated Billing Generates Paypal Invoice and Send to customer via email and SMS Alert
    Important Your Existing Twilio Numbers (Also Export Twillion Number from Kallzu)
    Free White Label Program use existing domain, logo and customers get log in details
    Customers Log in Dashboard; listen recorded calls, see missed calls, and invoicing
    Customers get text messaged alerts when they miss a call (optional).
    Dynamic Phone Number Insertion: track source of leads to website
    ROI Tracker For Customer. Track Rate Of Return For Each Type Marketing
    Customers DO NOT Get Double Billed For Repeat Caller
    Spam Blocker to Blacklist Telemarketers
    Track and Bill Email Leads With Our Kallzu Email Tracker Plugin (wordpress)
    Customize Prices Per Call and Per Email Lead
    Prequalifiy Calls with Custimized Time i.e. 0-60 call no charge 61+ sec. qualifed charged lead
    Round Robin - Leads get distrubuted evenly amount different clients in same area.
    Multi Ring - Phone leads get sent to select customers first one to answer gets the lead.
    Kallzu Pay Per Call/Email Customized Word Press Theme
    204 International Numbers (Twilio Numbers Used https://www.twilio.com/international )
    You Pay Same Price As Twilio Charges No Markup on Prices for Phone # and usage.
    Click to Call Feature When You Use Kallzu WordPress Theme
    Track Customers Sales Agents Closing Ratio and Performance (sell to customer as upsell).
    Unlimited Number of Clients and Phone Numbers.
    The BEST Pay Per Call Software without training on how to rank sites, attract clients, and grow your business would be useless that why I included....
    World class training on how grow and scale your new business

LIMITED BONUS Google 3-pack Listings Without Postcard- This is extremely limited time training where I teach you how to get Google Map listings without post card verification!!! Then I show you how to rank your new Google Maps listing in the NEW Google 3-pack. Your lead gen phone number will ring off the hook. This is easily worth $1,997... As far as I know I am the only one doing it. **NOTES: DO NOTE get this course ONLY for this bonus because I will refund your money. This method takes a lot of WORK. It requires you have high quality page one ranking site to our standards and as we teach in the course. If you have existing niches that you think you can just get into Google Maps this will NOT work.. must follow our steps that will take about 150 hours work and 1-2 months. This is NOT some hack it takes work. I have plenty of money sites with no Google Maps listing on bottom of page 1 and page 2 making recurring income. **

MORE INFO:
    http://members.chriswinters.me/presale/

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

this is interesting

V.I.P Premium Member

great post

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Great stuff!

V.I.P Premium Member

dfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfds fdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsd fsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfds fdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddf sfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfdsfsdfsdfdsfdfddfsfdsfd sfsdfsdfdsfdfd

V.I.P Premium Member

Hi,
    The download link to this no longer works.Can you please provide a good link?
    Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

looks very good,thx!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing. will check the it out

V.I.P Premium Member

The link is dead.. Can you update the link??

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast