Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money Net

Thread: Newb Questions

V.I.P Premium Member

Newb Questions

Hail BlackHat Fam,

First it's a pleasure to be part of such an awesome community as this one. I've been running a "successful" eCommerce website for a few months now. I'm still new to this but I'm eager to research some more working methods and techniques. There's lots of strategies here but it's hard to hone in on what's best for my kind of site and different youtube channels often give outdated examples or strategies that don't combine well.
    I'm currently running a shopfiy store in conjunction with oberlo to import products from ali express. I then use facebook ads and instagram ads,along with posting products on other social media to generate traffic. On average I've spent 25-50$ a week on ads (because that's all I can afford) and got over 10 sales last month with ads getting hundreds of engagements. I've also spent some cash with Adsense although I set it up to the best of my knowledge it still didn't generate decent traffic. So far I haven't seen much profit since most of it goes back into paying for ads and maintaining the site.

My question: what are some recommended ways or tools to generate traffic to a shop site. Is facebook, instagram and adsense the key and what programs can work well for boosting social media visibility.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 11-13-2016 at 06:16 PM.

It depends on your niche. Pinterest works great for certain niches, but basically, if you want to make money fast on eCommerce, you'll have to spend money on ads, you'll just have to learn to optimize your campaigns to get a positive ROI. Social media and other methods are a more long term solution, which you should definitely try of course.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the response Damanino. so far I've been successful in selling a few items multiple times and I'm almost at the point where I'm getting consistent sales on a daily basis. Can you share more on optimizing ads for better ROI ? There's plenty of info on how to make ads and the importance of them but nothing with surgical accuracy I guess you could say.

V.I.P Premium Member

Hey Scarecrow. Maybe i'm not the best one to give you advise on this thing, since i don't run any eCommerce, at least yet. I'm just commenting to say that, if it was me i wouldn't run any adsense ads. Usually they are very expensive and the return isn't that good. I would drive that money to social media ads only.

About the social media ads, facebook updated it's ads manager, and you can get even more focused target with it for what i know. I've not tried it yet, but for example, you can add facebook ID's that you want to target in your campaign. For that there are some tools that let you extract ID's from targeted people.

Like, if you're running an ecommerce sports store you can use some tools to scrape for people who interact in NIKE FB Page, get their ID's and run specific campaigns targeting only those ID's. You can do the same with groups.

This may help you optimizing you ads campaigns.
    Again, i'm not an ecommerce guy, but i hope it helps.

Good luck bro.

V.I.P Premium Member

Sao Jose das Candongas, Libedade, Brazilia

Hi all
    And how about to by traffic?
    What do you guys think?
    I'm not saying to buy traffic to get conversions, juts to get more visits to improve relevance, is this ok or not?
    Thank you very much for your attention and time

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by cenahum View Post
    Hi all
    And how about to by traffic?
    What do you guys think?
    I'm not saying to buy traffic to get conversions, juts to get more visits to improve relevance, is this ok or not?
    Thank you very much for your attention and time
    Hey cenahum.
    There's no problem on buying traffic, i guess the major concern is the traffic sources. If you buy traffic from bad sources you can spend money on guys that don't send you real traffic, or send you bad search engine traffic.

I never bought traffic, but will come the day that i will

V.I.P Premium Member

Yo Kareem, thanks for the reply. So far I've used social media ads that target interest pages but it's a good idea what you recommend, scraping Fb ID's of people who interact with specific niche pages/groups and then targeting them directly. I'm sure the tools are available here to make this possible.

I used adsense for a free 100$ credit after spending 25$ and it produced few leads at an expensive price. However, this might have been because my targeting and keywords were off. I won't be trying that again until I learn more on how to properly set everything up.

Instagram bot has done a great job on product awareness and promoting my page also, getting traffic to the site but I'm still looking for a better bot than InstaDub,
    right now I'm working on making more appealing images for ads and testing different products,ads, and targeting until I find a winner. Meaning something with good ROI. Thanks for your input, I get you have limited knowledge in this area but your suggestions are much appreciated.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 11-28-2016 at 09:03 PM. Reason: typo

V.I.P Premium Member

Hey cenahum, there are some services on fiverr that offer exactly what your looking for. I recently purchased one of these and I'm getting 100+ unique hits a day from it and even though they say its "real humans" non of those hits have lead to a purchase. So it just might be good for google ranking since it shows constant activity on the site and it might look good to show those kinds of results if you'd like to sell a site down the line.