Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 5

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] GramDominator 2.5.055 Cracked - Instagram Marketing Software & Automation Tool

UPDATED : 04-13-22 - 17:54:03 GMT

Gramdominator lets you target with precision, connect directly with your audience, spread your message throughout the day, manage campaigns and do much more to make sure you achieve your marketing goal.

There’s no doubt that Instagram, with its more than 600 million users, has become a great marketing tool for business today. With growing targeting, analytics, promotional tactics and marketing tools provided by Instagram, it’s definitely a great arsenal in your digital marketing tool kit.

Now Brands have been opening Instagram accounts thick and fast like you, but how confident are you of obtaining real results, and are you able to measure the impact of their messaging on the microblogging network? So the difficulty remains: Who will you reach on Instagram? How will you reach them? How effectively are you using this tool? How can you tell if you’ve done a good job? etc.

Grow followers

Auto follow users as per your niche on Instagram by providing hashtags. Follow followers of another user by specifying usernames. Follow active users who are engaged with the posts of your targeted profiles.

Instagram Poster

Auto post to multiple accounts, schedule posts to keep your Instagram followers engaged. Do not have images for posting? Don’t worry, use Auto Reposter to find image posts with specified keywords or profile and let your profiles post even when you are sleeping.

Instagram Liker/Commenter

The best way to build relationships with your audience is by posts engagement. GramDominator provides you an ability to engage with your followers/followings, followers of someone else, or to specific posts by auto liking and commenting over a period of time..

Instagram Scrape

If you are in need of data for your marketing analysis or creating your campaigns, GramDominator can help you with its inbuilt fast data extractor. It comes with the flexibility to auto filter the data based on criteria set by you to save your time in filtering unwanted data. The only IG marketing software which can also be used for data extracting from Instagram.

Campaigns

All top marketers understand the need of campaigns in marketing softwares. GramDominator has got a powerful campaigning feature, which is not limited for certain set of keywords, profiles etc. You can create unlimited campaigns with unlimited accounts and grow your accounts in multiple niches from one single software. Easy to operate and provides you detailed report on activities done with your accounts.

Unlimited Features
    We have created the fastest and most convenient way to manage all your Instagram marketing strategies.

Follow Module

Search users according to your niche and grow your account by following them and generating new leads

Post Module

Get more engaged with users by automatically posting new images over a certain period of time.

Like Module

Get more exposure and followers by searching high quality images and automatically like them.

Comment Module

Farm your accounts by searching trending images and commenting on them.

Unfollow

Unfollow users that didn’t follow you back and manage your following list

Repost Module

Edit posts made by others and repost them as your own.

BlackList Users

We all come across some users with whom we do not want to engage at all. With GramDominator you can build a list of users and blacklist them and it will skip them even if they come on top if its search results.

Whitelist Users

Have got some users or your own profiles who you do not want the software to unfollow, add them to whitelist and GramDominator will handle them with care.

Inbuilt Scraper

One of its kind software offering inbuilt scraper without additional charge and no limit on data. Enjoy!

We use our experience to automate all your Instagram tasks.

Making it easy to get new customers by growing your Instagram account, Saving your Time and Money!

Powerful

Serious marketers call it as the one of the most powerful Instagram Marketing tool of 2017 as it made them super humans with its AI-powered features and technologies.

Easy to use

It has been build up keeping Laymen and Serious marketers in mind. Though it has all the features top notch IG marketers needs, it’s still easy to setup with one-page form for any type of campaigns.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Make Money Method CPA Mok

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the info

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

yessssssss thanks

V.I.P Premium Member