Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 2

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Facebook Like Jacking Ninja - WP Plugin Gets You 1,000'S Of Facebook Likes

"Secret WP Plugin Gets 1,000'S Of Likes For Your Facebook Pages, On Complete Autopilot, Without You Needing To Spend A Single Penny On FB Ads!!"

Explode Your FB Pages With 1,000's of Real Likes Even If You're A Complete Newbie To Facebook Marketing...

Why Use The FB Like Jacking Ninja?

All Likes Are From REAL Facebook Users

Works with Desktop and Mobile Traffic

Advanced Features To Stay Off FB Radar

Advanced GEO Targeting Of Your Traffic

Control How Many Likes You Get Each Day

Send Likes To Multiple FB Pages
    Dear Facebook Marketer,

Are you fed up with wasting your hard earned money on FB ads trying to get likes for your FB pages?

Have you had enough of spending hours of your time each day trying to grow your FB page?

Do you want to get an unlimited number of likes for your Facebook page, from real FB users?

Want a way of doing this on total auto-pilot?
    Just Some Of The Advanced Features of The FB Like Jacking Ninja!
    Works on mobile and desktop traffic...
    Advanced features to help keep you off the FB radar
    Have TOTAL control over all parts of the Like Jacking
    Only jack visitors from countries you choose
    Avoid jacking traffic from certain IP's
    Avoid jacking traffic from certain referring sites
    Deactivate the jacker automatically at set times of the day
    Only jack a certain percentage of your traffic
    Get Likes for and FB Page
    Safe to use with AdSense
    Your visitors will never know they were Like jacked

The Benefits of Using The FB Like Jacking Ninja
    When you start using the FB Like Jacking Ninja, everything changes.

Your FB pages start to become more and more popular on complete autopilot.

Because it happens on autopilot you'll be less stressed and have more time to do other things.

Imagine checking in on your FB page a couple of times each day and seeing that it has gained even more likes since the last time you checked.

There's something really cool about checking your FB page from your smart phone and seeing it has gained more Likes while you were out, enjoying yourself, with friends or family .

No longer will you be the unknown FB page. You will be able to build the most popular FB page in your niche with the ability to reach 10,000's of people at the touch of a button.

As the number of Likes increase on your pages they will be seen as the authority page which positions you as being an expert in your niche.

You won't be just the 'big fish' in the pond, you'll be the 'shark' of the sea.
    This is what members of a well known BlackHat forum
    said after using the FB Like Jacking Ninja

Hands Down, A Great Investment

It's been a few days since I installed this and I LOVE IT. No, seriously, this is just amazing. Since I have been letting it run I have gotten a few hundred, targeted, likes. Want to know him much I paid Facebook for them, NOTHING!

I have never used a Like Jacker before but this one it absolutely perfect for what I need and there is no reason to get anything else, it works.

The amount of control that you get with this plugin is what I was looking for. I was able to insert many IP's that I don't want to jack and it works as described.

One of the best features is that you are able to set limits so new FB pages don't grow too rapidly.

For the money, hands down a great investment.

Antichrist - Black Hat World Forum

You Are Losing Targeted FB Likes Without This...

I have been using this for a while now and all I can say is that it's a kickass plugin. The plugin has tons of awesome features. I love the modal box feature. As soon as the visitor closes it they automatically like my FB page.

The settings to control how many likes you get each help to keep you off the FB police radar.

Also, there is no action taken if the visitor is not logged in to FB so there's no pop up asking people to log in to their Facebook accounts.

I absolutely recommend getting this plugin - You are losing targeted Facebook likes daily without this.

Avi619 - Black Hat World Forum

The Best Like Jacker I've Ever Used...

No footprints and options to fine-tune according to ones needs. You can control the way you want it to work. This is a must have plugin for you and way better than wasting money on FB ads.

Riders On The Storm - Black Hat World Forum

I Would Honestly Give It 10/10...

I was impressed by the features of this plugin and they added more features since first releasing it based on user suggestions. I have used many like jackers in the past and this is, by far, the most safe to use.

You can set the plugin to be active only during set times of the day. You can also set it to only like jack a certain percentage of your traffic which helps to keep you safe.

You can also choose to not jack traffic if it comes from certain websites, such as Twitter or LinkedIn etc. You can also avoid jacking visitors if they come from certain IPs which is a great feature.

If I were to grade it, I would honestly give it 10/10.

Lord1027- Black Hat World Forum

Works Like A Charm...

If you're considering purchasing this plugin, please don't hesitate. If you're active on Facebook (organically), this plugin can offer you a valuable edge. I've been using it for a couple of short months and I climbed from 1,500 to around 8,000 likes.

After I had switched to a new theme there were some incompatibilities, but the 'Help Desk' painstakingly helped me figure out and resolve the issue. For a simple BlackHat script plugin, that's more service than most would expect.

Very nifty plugin and works like a charm.

Arthur K. - Internet Marketer

Takes Like Jacking To Another Level....

The results from using this plugin have been great so far. I am going to test it with other niches, the support has been spectacular as always and another good product from these guys. The last time I used a like jacker was a year ago but this one takes like jacking to another level. Highly recommended!

Mark R. - Internet Marketer

See How The Like Jacking Ninja Grows Your FB Page With These Powerful Features
    All Likes From From REAL Facebook Users
    The FB Like Jacking Ninja gets Likes for your Pages that are from REAL Facebook users.

Because these are real users and not from fake accounts you’ll be able to send them offers and actually make money.

Don't waste your time or money buying fake likes or likes from bots that risk your Facebook pages being closed down.

When you use the FB Like Jacker, every Like that your FB pages receive, is from a REAL Facebook user which is the only real way of making your pages go viral.
    Avoid The Dreaded Confirm Like Button
    Thanks to the Like Jackers advanced settings you can avoid getting the 'confirm like' box being placed on your site from FB.

Because you can control how much of your websites traffic is jacked and how fast means you can easily avoid having FB placing the confirm like box on your site so you can continue to Like Jack undetected.

Imagine being able to Like Jack without FB detecting what you're doing so you can continue getting all of those free likes to help make your page a viral hit across Facebook.

Send Likes to multiple FB Pages
    You can install the FB Like Jacker on just one of your WP sites and get the Jacked Likes for as many different FB pages as you want.

If you have a site that gets a lot of traffic you can jack that traffic to get Likes for all of your different Facebook pages which is a huge time saver.

Add as many different FB Page URL's to the Like Jackers settings and it will rotate through them getting Likes for ALL of the FB page URL's you entered.
    Geo Targeted Likes
    Being able to Like Jack traffic from the countries you choose means you can better target your offers with quality traffic. If you have Likes mainly from USA traffic you’ll get a better conversion rate and make more money when you send your CPA offers that only accept USA traffic.

Geo targeting is a very powerful feature when it comes to Like Jacking.

Works with Desktop and Mobile Traffic
    The vast majority of people use Facebook traffic is via mobile and tablet devices. That’s why FB Like Jacker is designed to Like Jack mobile, tablet and desktop traffic to ensure that as much of your traffic can be jacked as possible.
    100% Stealth Mode
    FB Jacking Ninja intelligently detects which visitors to your website are logged in to a FB account and it will ignore those who are not logged in to a FB account. Because of this there will never be a pop-up box show up that asking them to log in to their FB account..

“Why The Like Jacking Ninja is Cheaper and Better Than Buying Likes or Using FB Ads”
    Fake likes are cheap to buy but are pointless and can put your FB pages at risk of being shut down
    So, with those paid Likes known for being pointless, that leaves you with the option of using FB ads to get Likes
    And FB ads are not a cheap method for getting Likes for your FB pages
    Likes from real Facebook users are very valuable which is why FB ads cost so much when you use them to get Likes for your FB pages
    If you use FB Ads to get real likes for your pages you can expect to pay at LEAST $1 for EACH like
    300 Likes from FB ads could set you back, at least, $300!!
    The Like Jacking Ninja is the perfect answer for getting Likes from real FB users without you having to hand over your hard earned cash on FB ads
    The Likes that the Like Jacking Ninja gets for your FB pages are always from REAL Facebook users
    Start Getting Unlimited Likes For Your FB Pages Today
    The FB Page Like Jacking Ninja WP plugin is no longer openly available to buy as it has been moved to our 'private tools' vault.

From time to time we offer a handful of people the opportunity to buy a copy of the plugin.

If you are interested in buying a copy of the FB Like Jacking Ninja then you can shoot us a quick email at michael@webuildtools.com and we'll let you know when there are copies available again.
    I'm looking forward to welcoming you to the Like Jacking family,

Michael Sherriff
    http://likejackninja.com
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Does This Work For Mobile Traffic?
    100% YES. The FB Like Jacking Ninja is able to like jack visitors that come to your site using a mobile device or a desktop computer.
    Does This Work On Non-WordPress Sites?
    No. The FB Like Jacking Ninja is a WP plugin only. This means that it can only be used on a self-hosted WordPress site.
    Is This Picked Up By Anti-Virus Software?
    No. The FB Like Jacking Ninja is just a WP plugin. There is nothing in the plugin that can be classed as a virus, or malware, at all.
    Will It Work On Free WordPress Sites?
    No. This can't be added to a free WP site that you can register for free at wordpress.com. You must have your own self-hosted WP site.
    Will FB Ban Me For Like Jacking?
    It's never happened in the last 5 years. FB are unable to link you as the site owner and the FB page owner so your FB pages will be safe.
    Will This Work With A Brand New Domain/Site?
    Due to FB restrictions, the domain for your WP site must be at least 5 weeks old before you can use the FB Like Jacking Ninja on it.
    Must My FB Page Already Have Likes?
    The FB page where you are sending the Jacked likes to needs to have at least one like already before.
    What Happens If I Need Help Using This?
    We have a dedicated support desk at https://webuildtools.com/helpdesk/ where you can reach us for help.
    Do Ad Blockers affect the Like Jacker?
    No, the pop up from the Like Jacker isn't stopped, blocked or affected by any Ad Blocker in any way at all.
    Is this a one time payment?
    Yes, we are currently offering the FB Like Jacker for a single, one time payment. (which makes it very good value)
    Are The Likes Real or From Bots?
    All of the Likes that the Like Jacker gets for your FB pages are from real users only.
    Are updates included?
    Yes, all updates are included when you purchase the Like Jacker. This means you will always have the latest version of the plugin.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Star Agency

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks you.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this post

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

amazing thank you

0x0a1337

Reply to see the content and Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member