Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] CraigsDominator 2.0.0.6 Crack - Best Craigs Marketing Tool and Software

Welcome to All In One Craigslist Automation Tool.

Craigslist is one big market: according to company executives, the site draws more than 50 billion page views each month. Craiglist, one of the best online classified ads websites, helps business owner across all verticals and niches to advertise, recruit and promote their business to a huge audience in no time and cost.

From e-commerce websites to furniture wholesalers, businesses are realizing the marketing power of Craigslist. It gets an estimated 10 million unique visitors per day. With an online classified ads format organized by either region or city, Craigslist connects buyers and sellers in more than 300 communities.

Numerous major corporations are now advertising on Craiglist as it’s so well-known as a one-stop shopping point for its users. If you’ve never heard of Craigslist or never considered using the site effectively to market your business, CraigsDominator will show you how you can use Craigslist to boost your sales.

CraigsDominator specially designs to get data for respective niches, so that every business gets their targeted audience easily. Data from various Craigslist categories can be easily extracted according to selected location(s) or directly scrape using URL. It allows saving data in CSV format while running your email marketing campaigns.

It’s incredibly easy to configure the scraper and you can start scraping the data within minutes after installing.

Select Campaign
    This feature used to create, edit or delete a campaign. You have to select a campaign before performing any operation for respective country/location.

Craigslist Scraper
    This feature allows user to fetch all the data from the Craigslist site using Direct URL and Location wise method

Craigslist Data
    Craigslist data feature, specially designed for storing data. It has 2 submodule, one for storing scraped data and one for storing sent mail data.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

Sharing Vintage & No-Longer For Sale Tools

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

V.I.P Premium Member

yeah hope it works well

V.I.P Premium Member

Awesome Share!