Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ROSullivan Adsense

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] SenukeX The Best Spinner API Replacement - Works For TNG & XCR

Here is a modded version of Codecanyon’s Turbo Spinner Article Rewriter which makes it being usable as a replacement of The Best Spinner for SenukeX.

How to crack:

1. install codecanyon-8467415-turbo-spinner-article-rewriter to your local xampp
    2. replace api.php with provided one
    3. edit your hosts file. add:
    127.0.0.1 thebestspinner.com
    127.0.0.1 api.thebestspinner.com
    4. enter any data in the SenukeX options dialog for TBS and hit “save”

To change language, edit api.php and set $lang = “en”; to your desired language.

The Best Spinner With Senuke X & TNG

When Senuke was released in 2008, it came with the ContentBoss article spinner. Last May 2011, Areeb announced on his blog that they have chosen to replace ContentBoss with The Best Spinner since the latter offers unlimited spinning capabilities (with ContentBoss, you only spin 50 articles for $30/month.).
    Using The Best Spinner with Senuke X is actually pretty simple. All you need to do is to enter in your (TBS) username and password and you can use it in just one click. With TBS, you can basically spin any content you will use in your Senuke campaign. Specifically, this will include: About Me, Author Bio, Social Network Module, Article Directory Module, Social Bookmarking Module, Press Release Module, Web 2.0 Module and Video Creation Module .
    Along with the updated article shortening features of Senuke, content generation was really made easier with this TBS integration.

The Features Of The Best Spinner

The Best Spinner makes use of the common spinning syntax so if you are migrating (or thinking of doing so) from another spinning software, you don’t have to worry that much. Besides, there is also a full guide in the Help And Support action. As a bonus, TBS comes with a Private Label Rights content generation tool for article spinning.
    In a nutshell, here are the different features you might enjoy with The Best Spinner:
    Huge thesaurus database (more than one million, as of writing)
    Multiple language support (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish and Portuguese)
    Thesaurus can be customized
    Unlimited level spinning or nested spinning
    Savable “Favorites” synonym list
    Built-in spelling and grammar check
    Check for duplicate using the built-in checker or through the Copyscape integration option
    Export finished content to other spin formats
    The truth is, we haven’t even scratched the surface yet. There are many more things that you can do with The Best Spinner to make sure that you will get the best results.
    The Basics Of Using The Best Spinner
    TBS comes with some video tutorials so if you have zero knowledge in article spinning, these will help you get started. Besides, it has a really simple and user-friendly GUI so navigating through the features of The Best Spinner.
    Spinning articles can be done in a variety of ways with The Best Spinner. You can choose from an EasySpin, Flat Spin, Word/Phrase Spin, Sentence Spin, Paragraph Spin and Nested Spin. Now, if you are too lazy (or not in the mood) to do a manual spin, you can just press the “Auto Rewrite” button and you have yourself a spun version of your article.
    The Best Spinner And The Super Spinner
    Just recently, the Super Spinner was added to TBS. It is a feature that makes it easier to spin paragraphs and sentences. It is actually a “mini application” that opens in a new window. It’s especially made for Super Spun files but you can also use unspun articles too.
    The Super Spinner makes sentence and paragraph spinning so much easier. Once you get the hang of it, producing high-quality content can all be done in just one click. It’s a fairly new feature but it shows a lot of promise.
    The Cost Of The Best Spinner
    Like I said earlier, The Best Spinner is not expensive. For a software that boasts off a lot of features, the fact that you only pay an annual fee of $77 makes it a real steal. Now, in your first year, you will have to shell out an extra $7 for the seven-day trial. After that, you’ll only pay for the $77 annual fee.

What makes The Best Spinner even more worth every penny is that there are many other services or tools, aside from Senuke X, that use The Best Spinner API. This includes:

SEO Link Robot
    LinkPushing
    SickSubmitter
    Unique Article Wizard
    Social Monkee
    WP-Spin
    WP Robot
    Blog Hatter
    BlogSense
    Traffic Paymaster
    AutoPress Builder
    Link Pyramider
    Using TBS With Senuke X & TNG

So now, you’re wondering: is The Best Spinner worth buying just so you can use it with Senuke X? Well, obviously, it will save you a lot of time. It can also help you speed up your campaigns. And depending on your spinning, you can create more backlinks for your website. Besides, if you end up not liking Senuke X, you can your The Best Spinner license with other marketing tools.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Testing ...

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Awesome! Thanks!

V.I.P Premium Member