Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Chamber Of Commerce Record Collector Software

Congratulations! welcome to the chamber of commerce collectors software members area. Down below you'll find access to our software, quick guide, community and video.

Feel free to use this guide through out your journey!
    You’ll find a ton of resources here to help get you start quick, fast and easy.

Lets start off chamber of commerce within your own community. You can visit
    ChamberOfCommerce.com to find your local chamber community.

You can always leverage Facebook to find chamber groups in your area. This is a great way to get a feel for what the group is about and check if it’s something you’d Like to part of in the long term. https://www.facebook.com/search/groups/

Chamber of commerce’s groups are an extremely easy way to land clients in variety different fields. Being a member or not doesn’t increase your chances of landing clients but it’s a great way to build credibility for your self as a consultant and get taken serious rite away vs. having to introduce yourself etc.

If you intend on checking out a chamber event make sure to come prepared have everything set-*‐up websites, business cards, contact information etc.

Follow up! Don’t just take someone’s business card and not follow up. Call the next day. Do what you have to do to close that deal.

You don’t have to do this physically…

You can get this all done online using our new software.

Instead of asking for the business card you already have it in advance.

So this gives you a chance to introduce yourself before attending the event.

Something you can do is contact the business you are interested in meeting in advance and ask if they are attending the local chamber event.

If they are awesome!
    If not keep it moving NEXT.

If you’ve learned something from me is that consulting is all about momentum and a bit of time. If you have both! You are good my friend.

Remember this all doesn’t have to be about attending any event.

If you are looking to turn these leads into clients remember the following:

Look for the problem… Do you have a solution?
    How soon can you provide it? How affordable is your solution? What is the cost?

Make sure to really iron things about before you contact any of these businesses. You don’t want to waste your time and there time. Keep it simple

Another source to find chamber of commerce groups is https://www.meetup.com you’ll find extremely active groups on here.

Watch your approach! It doesn’t matter if it’s via phone, email, direct mail, face to face etc. First impressions are what it all comes down. Some consultants go rite into the pitch and that’s never the way to go. Get to know your potential clients and see If they are a fit for you.

Chamber of commerce record collector is providing you with leads your competitors aren’t on to. So this is your chance to make it happen!
    This isn’t the end join us in our group for more. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for sharing.

V.I.P Premium Member

nice share boss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks alot