Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 2

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Video Bomber 2 Cracked - Bomb YouTube With UNLIMITED Unique Videos Fast!

Bomb YouTube With UNLIMITED Unique videos in Just Few Clicks, Fast and Easy Software!

Some reviews:

Originally Posted by superowid View Post

I got a review copy from Shimon.

I got this Video Bomber review copy with InstaQuote as well.
    Already test both software, and I'm surprised with the speed of the video rendering.
    This simple software is very easy like a factory machine that will create multiple videos in a very short time.

The only thing I hope is that Shimon will improve it with the ability to go HD size, as youtube now loves this size as minimal (it's what I think BTW).
    But overall, for newbies and those busy IMers who want to dominate youtube right away with unlimited videos every day, this VB software is the best option.
    And yes, Shimon is right! The combination of VB & IQ (InstaQuote) would be a money saver and a super killer video machine.

Thank you, Shimon.
    Originally Posted by Cesar Sampaio View Post

I got a review copy for this software.

I have to say this is a great way to speed up the process for creating videos using pictures, music and text, I have experience making video using Windows Movie Maker, one of the easiest to use video editing apps, and this is much faster and easier.

Once you get your resources ready (compelling pictures and your text) this software will make creating several videos fast and easy. It even helps you with the text part by using a list of your keywords thru the video. You can now make videos on an industrial scale!

Originally Posted by ED1190 View Post

Disclaimer: I received a review copy.

The first thing I noticed is the speed. Very quick, and you can easily start dominating YouTube right away with this software. Plus, it cuts away a lot of the tedious work on creating and uploading YT videos! I do agree with some people that an HD option would be awesome to add, but besides that, kudos on a well done product!

Originally Posted by SamdarshiPaul View Post

I got a review copy of this software. I have tested both the softwares.
    Insta Quote is a great software for creating viral images.
    We all know how quotes get viral on Facebook. We have shared them multiple times.
    Now we can create many such viral images with our brand in it. It a great free marketing method.

YouTube Bomber is great as well. It creates multiple videos like a machine. You can use the Insta Quote images to create your videos.

The whole package come with thousands of Quotes, images and music loops which can be used for creating quotes and videos. There is also hundreds of "Click Link in the Description" images which you can use at the end of your videos and get many clicks.

I recommend this software to every IMer.

Thank you Shim for the review copy.

Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

I got the chance to review this beast and I was able to pop out 20 instances of one video. This should help when you are trying to target videos to rank with different keywords. There are so many you can use to take your video marketing to the next level. I won't say it produces the best quality videos but it's a very handy tool and the bonuses also goes well with the software and for the price the OP is selling, it really is a no brainer!

Recommended!
    Originally Posted by kendido View Post

VIDEO BOMBER: The Last Block In YouTube Puzzle

Before I got my hands on Video Bomber, here was the process of my promotion using YouTube: I normally make 2 videos after researching the easily ranked keywords (Thanks to Shimon's other software) Then I would go ahead to make the video, normally through outsourcers. Most often than not, they take more than 1 week. (The last 2 I ordered is taking 2 weeks and they are not delivered yet.)

Come Video Bomber, within minutes, I had produced 8 videos based on the keywords I wanted. It took me 3 trials before I could get the result I wanted; and BAM! I can produce any number of videos I need. You can make them (the videos) as sophisticated as you want. The quality you prefer can be adjusted to your taste. It does not cluster your hard disk with sluggish download or any of such problems attached to other software of its peer.
    Now I can go out and do as much exploit as I want. This is a must for all marketers.

Kenny

Originally Posted by Johanna Virassamy View Post

Thank Shimon for the review of video bomber, your products are amazing, i had bought your software easyrank.

This software is a gold mine that saves a lot of time to webmarketers, with this software the video marketing becomes a breeze! I recommend it to anyone wanting to do marketing with video.

Dont be afraid to ask questions!!!
    For any questions you have, feel free to:
    1 - Ask in this thread
    2 - PM me
    3 - Send support ticket here Shimon Team Support
    4 - Mail me at:shimonchohen at gmail.com

Free Gifts from me:

1 - Free: Get $850 worth YouTube marketing UDEMY courses for free to your mail - visit here!

2 - Free: Get $1100 App Marketing UDEMY courses for free - visit here!

3 - Free - Get $730 Social Media video courses for free Visit Here

I Invite you to see also my other great WSO

1 - PLR MONSTER! - [AMAZING] Get LIFETIME access to 2000 Products Ready to Sell - For ONLY $7 - keep 100% of the profit

2 - APP BUILDER - Start Your Own Apps Empire! App Builder $9/year, UNLIMITED Apps, Get Free $1100 App Marketing Guides

3 - Easytube Youtube Page 1 in 1 minute Easy System - See How All My Videos Rank Page 1 in Youtube, Yours Can Be too!

4 -Video Bomber - Bomb YouTube With UNLIMITED Unique videos in Just Few Clicks, Fast and Easy Software!

5 - Double Your Video Conversion! - Get 52 Call To action Videos With REAL Actors + Video Mixer Software

6 - Instaquote - Get Unlimited Facebook,Instagram,YouTube Unique content! Create STUNNING 100 Quotes in 7 seconds!

7 - Youtube rank checker

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Xrumer

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot. very useful tool

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot.

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for share!

V.I.P Premium Member

youtube is awesome so thank you very very much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member