Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 4

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] EBAY Hot Item Finder Cracked

"Look-n-See What Hot Item Finder
    Can do For You ... and Uncover Your
    Secret Auction Niche Today!"

Searching for Hot Items on eBay

Search by Keyword or Phrase ... in Minutes!

Use the keyword search option to quickly search 1 of 4 different eBay sites.

You can also select an ebay category and the minimum number of bids per item. If you want more search results, check the 'in titles and descriptions' checkbox.

Additionally, you have the option to search in completed listings for items that have ended for up to 90 days old.

Download Now

Click here to view larger image

Search and Entire eBay Category ...

This is my favorite, simply enter a category number and Hot Item Finder will search the entire category returning all the hot items!

PLUS, you can search completed items for each category. This can show you all the hot items that have previously sold in those corresponding categories.

Download Now

Easily Extract the Hit Counts from all Your Hot Items!

This is REALLY Cool!

With one click, you can extract the total number of hits for each hot item.

Note that some auctions do not have a hit count image, therefore they will not show up in the hit count report.

You can use the hit count report to see which auctions in your hot item list are attracting the most hits, then you can adopt the corresponding seller's methods to improve your auction listings. Sneaky Sneaky!

Download Now

Generate Word Density Reports from Your Hot Item Lists!

With this powerful tool, you can instantly determine the number of bids and/or hits per word contained in you hot item list.

This report helps you determine the "quality" or "value" of each word contained in the auction titles of your hot item list.

In other words, this basically helps you find the best words that you can use in your own auction titles and descriptions based on how well they performed.

Download Now

Integrated eBay Analysis Tools

Quickly Extract All the Top Popular Search Terms Up to 2 Category Levels!

Instantly generate the top popular search terms for several main and submain categories. Plus, you can save the popular search terms as a text, comma delimited, or HTML file.

Use these highly targeted eBay search terms in your auction titles and descriptions to dramatically increase your auction hits ... More HITS could mean MORE SALES!

Download Now

Instantly Extract All the Most Watched Items Up to 2 Category Levels!

This tool generates the top watched items for the main and submain categories ... with images!

Use this tool to uncover what eBay buyers are interested in ... then you can market similar items bringing ultimate auction profits!

Download Now

Quickly Extract All the Top 100 Popular Selling Products for Several eBay Categories!

This tool generates all the top 100 selling products on eBay for several categories.

Now you can see what is selling in your niche and adjust your product reservoir to sell what people are buying!

Again, you can save the popular products list as a text, comma delimited, or HTML file.

Download Now

Instantly Analyze All the eBay Categories!

Analyze all of the main eBay categories. View exactly how many items are listed in each category in a few seconds.

Use this tool to determine which category to list your item in. Generally the categories with greater number of listings attract more searches and potential auction hits. It is these categories you should consider to list your items.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Make Money Method Rolex

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you, will give a try.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you boss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank You.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank You for this nice share!

V.I.P Premium Member