Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Email Jeet 2 Elite + Email Jeet 2 Pro - Your Captive Desktop Autoresponder

UPDATED : 09-11-18 - 20:43:40 GMT

GET BETTER
    EMAIL DELIVERY

INBOX WITHOUT FAIL

GET A HIGHER OPEN RATE

INCREASE YOUR EMAIL CLICKS

MAIL YOUR LIST WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS
    TOP INTERNET MARKETERS USE & LOVE WHAT EMAIL JEET DOES

Autoresponders like Aweber and Getresponse are performing really low and I did my #AREXIT some time ago. I rely exclusive on email SMTP services these days. I've found that Email Jeet is the simplest, easiest way to send out my emails with 175% better delivery and open rates. Just Install, import & SEND. Highly recommended!"
    - Ankur Shukla

This looks like the exact tool I was looking for to get started with email marketing using an awesome technique I purchased recently. The only thing that was missing was an emailing tool to send with and after seeing nearly everything that's out there, this is definitely the one I'm going with. Thanks Cyril for another awesome tool, keep 'em coming bro.
    - Reguillo Manuel

I am using version 1 of Email Jeet and this new upgrade looks very cool ! Great job Cyril, i am looking forward using version 2 of Email Jeet
    - Hans Brinkman

wow! Bravo,this is Fantastic for all who are using Email Marketing. Okay Guys! Got to upgrade your Email marketing software now! Looking forward to it!
    - Patrick Quek

Freely import or export your lists without single or double optin requirements. Send emails through any SMTP service with complete power over which delivery system to use. Get better delivery and open rates and make more money even from small lists. Support for Unsubscribes. Mail multiple lists and even list segments for total control over your marketing. Supports mail scheduling. Supports mail personalization.

“THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST”,
    Don’t Fail to Unlock It
    “Email is the Jason Bourne of the Internet:
    somebody’s always trying to kill it. It can’t be done.”
    Email marketing is the most powerful, most profitable and the lowest-cost online marketing method available. It is more profitable than any other organic marketing method including Blogging & Social Media Marketing.

HOW POWERFUL IS IT EXACTLY?
    Here is some hard, cold data.

Email Marketing
    Is the Top Marketing Method Online
    Every Dollar you spend on email marketing gives you $43 (Copyblogger) Email marketing is 3x more effective than social media marketing (McKinsey) 91 percent of the consumers check their email at least once a day on their smartphones. More than 65% of the emails are now opened on the mobile phone. Which means Email is always with the customer. You’re 6x more likely to get a click-through from an email than a tweet. A message is 5x more likely to be seen on Email than Facebook. There are total 4.3 billion users of email in the world. 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed (Forrester Research)

Here’s What You Get
    ONLY in Email Jeet PRO
    Autoresponder & Mail Sequencing
    Optin Forms for lead gathering
    Mail Without Any SMTP! (Direct to lead’s inbox)
    Add Unlimited Email Service Accounts
    Unlimited Lists & Sending
    Marketer License (Send emails for clients)
    Licenses for 3 Computers

Autoresponder & Mail Sequencing

How would you like to send a mail to your customers automatically when they sign up to a list?

It can be a welcome message, a notification when they buy your product, or an information newsletter. Not just that, you can send complete mail sequences to your customers. That means one mail on the 1st day, then another on the 2nd, and still another on the 3rd. It can keep going on.

Make your customers go through your entire funnel and sell your complete product set without a worry. With Email Jeet PRO it’s easy!

$197
    PER YEAR VALUE
    Optin Forms & Lead Gathering

Email Jeet PRO supports Optin forms and lead gathering.

So you can embed your custom designed Optin forms on your websites and grab leads through pop up boxes, exit pops or forms on your site. Any site! It can be a Wordpress blog, an e-commerce site, a static lead-grab page or a squeeze page.

You can grab leads absolutely free (no monthly charge) with Email Jeet’s lead grabbing system

$97
    PER YEAR VALUE
    Mail Without SMTP

What if we told you that you don’t need anything except Email Jeet to mail out? No SMTP! No Gmail account! No hosting! Nothing else except Email Jeet PRO!

You see, Email Jeet PRO has an inbuilt SMTP server which can send email directly to your lead’s inbox connecting to his ISP’s SMTP server. This is something that you won’t find in email sending solutions many more times as expensive. Imagine having total freedom from mail company diktats. Well, this is it.

$127
    PER YEAR VALUE
    Unlimited Lists & Sending

Your Autoresponder is charging you a bomb for every Email you send out.

You’re not only limited by your list size, but often by the number of emails you send. Bet you’re paying through your nose! Hundrends of dollars a month to mail to a list of a few thousand! It gets REALLY, REALLY EXPENSIVE! No, you don’t need to pay that much. Email Jeet PRO will give you the power to send unlimited emails, create a list of unlimited people, unlimited number of lists and mail out to them as often as you like, without paying as anything at all!

You know it’s the smart thing to get.

$247
    PER YEAR VALUE
    Add Unlimited Email
    Provider Accounts

Are you a professional who wants to use multiple email providers? You should!

Don’t let downtime or service issue on one provider affect your email marketing. Keep a second provider as a backup, or even for spreading the load around and varying the email signature so that you can get better delivery. Email Jeet PRO lets you add in multiple Email service providers. As many as you want! You’ll never lose money because of undelivered email again, and make maximum profits.

Other providers like Ongage charge $100 a month for this!

$197
    PER YEAR VALUE
    Marketer License
    (Send Emails for Clients)

Here’s the easiest way to make money from Email Jeet.

Accept mailing jobs from local businesses. You know that every local business like a dentist, restaurant, bar, etc. maintains a customer list that they’d love to stay in touch with but usually don’t. You can easily charge hundreds of dollars a month to send out their mails and do their email marketing!

All you would have to do is load up the emails in Email Jeet PRO and send out the campaign! Can’t get easier than that. Right?

$197
    PER YEAR VALUE
    3 Computer Licenses

Bet you’ve got more than one computer around you.

A laptop for personal use, and a home computer, and maybe a computer for your wife or assistant. Maybe even a computer for your virtual assistant. Buying a separate license for all these PCs is going to set you back a pile of dollars, but you’ll need them! Get Email Jeet PRO, and you don’t have to spend all that money. We will give you 3 licenses that you can use on your computers or even give your team.

These licenses are going to come in real handy if you want to let others work on your email marketing and free you up.

$127
    PER YEAR VALUE
    Invest Once & Never Worry About Email Marketing Again
    Email Jeet PRO is the most power packed Desktop email marketing solution you can ever find. The features that it has are not there even in many professional SAAS that charge you a hefty monthly fee. You don’t have to pay us every month to use Email Jeet. Nope!

Remember every dollar that you save, goes into your profits, and with the improved delivery + open rate from Email Jeet, you’re not only saving money, you’re also boosting your profits! Make the right decision for your online marketing business.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Make Money Method Angerfist

V.I.P Premium Member

ЕРФТЛЫ АЩК ШЕ

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot bro

V.I.P Premium Member