Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Star Agency

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Expired Tumblr Hunter Software - Find Expired Tumblr Blogs For Free Now

Expired Tumblr Hunter

Own an SEO or Affiliate Marketing blog? - I'm looking to partner up with some SEO/IM influencers and give away some of my tools as lead magnets on their websites. This tool is included in the four that are eligible. I typically have a 30% - 40% Opt-in rate on my website. By giving away my software I can help you achieve the same. Learn more.

What are expired tumblrs?

tumblr is a huge website where users can register their own websites (subdomains) and add content. So for example funnyCats.tumblr.com. This new tumblr sub domain (website) might become very popluar and attract a large amount of traffic and organic whitehat backlinks. However if this user no longer decides they want this tumblr website, after a unspecified amount of time with no tumblr account logins tumbr will expire it. Once expired its free for anyone to reregister. Now you have a tumblr website to do with as you please.

Why would I want expired tumblrs?

As mentioned above these expired tumblrs can have fantastic backlink profiles just waiting to be pointed at your website. I've seen people use nothing but 200 expired tumblrs to rank a website. These links can be a great source of high DA juice in a mixed backlink profile. Or you could simply rank micro niche websites with nothing but tumblrs.

How does expired tumblr hunter work?

Expired tumblr hunter has two options. A niche related search and a non niche related search. If you want niche related expired tumblrs then enter your keywords that you're trying to rank for and it will find as many niche related ones as it can by scraping results from bing. The non-niche related option will search bing with random safe (non-spammy) keywords. It has a distinct advantage over many other tools that attempt this. Most tools will just check for a 404 error to singal its expired. This tool not only checks for a 404 but also checks if its available to register right now. Often you will be beaten to it when you find a 404 or the blog got banned and still gives a 404 but is not available.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Make Money Method Rolex

V.I.P Premium Member

gonna to try. thanks bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thk you i go try

V.I.P Premium Member

This could be worth a lot!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member