Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Bad Website Neighborhood Checker - Find Websites On The Same IP That Damage You

Bad Neighborhood Checker - Find websites on the same IP that damage your rankings

What is a Bad Neighborhood Checker?
    When you host a website your domaain name has to resolve to an IP address so your computer can connect to that IP address and load the websites contents. If you host your website on shared hosting then you will be sharing the same IP with serveral other websites. Anywhere from 10-10000. Also even if you don't have shared hosting there is a strong chance that the dedicated IP address will of been used by a website your hosting provider was using before you used it for your website. How do you know these websites weren't hosting Malware or spammy websites that have been deindexed by Google? This is what Bad Neighborhood Checker can tell you.

How Bad Neighborhood Checker works ?

Everytime the search engine Bing crawls a website it remembers the IP address its hosted on. Using advanced search modifiers we can scrape a list of websites that are sharing the same IP address as your website currently does. Once we have this information we can then run checks on the website to see if you really want to be sharing an IP address with that website. For example Bad Neighborhood Checker will check the website for malware, foreign content, spammy content farm, cloaking and if its been deindexed by Google.

Why should I use Bad Neighborhood Checker?

You never know who you're sharing an IP address with or who owned it before you if its a brand new website. So its always best to check. For example you may of just thought you got a great deal on some super cheap hosting but so did someone who wants to host their PBN there. So you end up sharing an IP address with 30 PBN websites. Now when they all get deindexed there is a strong chance Google may decide to automatically deindex your website too! Unfair I know, but Google is very "proactive" in its anti-spam algorithms these days. So why take the chance?

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this