Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] GIGProspector 2.0.9 Crack - The One Click, Push Button Tool For All Your Fiverr

Sam England here and I wanted to let you guys in on a little secret weapon that I have in my back pockets - a weapon that shaves hours of work off each week.
    This weapon is so easy to use that I literally have to type in a word and click a button - and instantly have cut off 5, 10 or 20 minutes worth of work!

A big mistake I see is everyone trying to do everything themselves in their business. Everything from the mundane link building, blog commenting to graphic design, video creation and article writing.

Are you doing this? Are you trying to do everything yourself in your business?
    If so, you are making a huge mistake. It's okay though, it's a mistake a lot of people make. Maybe you think that you need to do it to be successful, and maybe that's true. Maybe it does need to get done in order to have a successful online business.

But That Doesn't Mean YOU Have To Do It!

I get a lot of things done in my business, all while I sit back and relax! ! You see, I have teams of people, right now on fiverr, who are doing these things for me...

Creating Kindle eCovers...(Doing it myself - about an hour)
    Having a video made...(Doing it myself - 3 hours)
    Creating site graphics, complete with matching facebook banner, youtube background and twitter background (Doing it myself - 8 hours)
    Having an article written (Doing it myself - about 30 minutes)
    Backlinking and social bookmarking video (Doing it myself - about an hour)
    That's a LOT of work getting done. About 13 and a half hours worth of work! And all for less than 50 bucks...
    Fiverr is a dream come true to my business, but if I were to do all these things myself, I would waste almost half a work week on things that can be cheaply outsourced for 5 bucks!
    But by going to fiverr, I save hours upon hours, and pay a minimal price. But more than that, I have grown my business and made a lot more money by outsourcing on fiverr!

It's extremely hard to sort through all of the gigs and users on Fiverr to get quick reliable results.
    What I've done is taken a quick video on how GIG Prospector crack works and how you can effortlessly find top notch gigs fast!

As you can see from the video, it was super easy to find high quality gigs.

There are numerous problems with fiverr's website.
    Fiverr's poor system of organizing search terms means you get tons of irrelevant results.
    Fiverr's inability to show you rating ratio on the search page means you have to click each individual gig to see it.
    Fiverr's inability to show you queue and delivery time on the search page means you have to click the gig to see it.
    The site can sometimes be slow to load, and since you have to load all the CSS as well as images, it can make it take longer.

These overall things results in an average 10 to 15 minutes of searching (or sometimes more) per outsourcing need!

For someone who uses fiverr, that's way, WAY too long! You see, time is money - and eating up an hour or more a day just digging for gigs is a waste of valuable time.
    An hour of my time is worth 100's of dollars - and if I spend it just finding gigs, I'm actually losing money.

But with my secret weapon, I have cut that down from hours into minutes!

Fiverr can load slow - this is due to all the graphics, CSS, and scripts it has to load.
    Not so with Gig Prospector. It sits right on your desktop - and loads all the information directly to it. You'll never again need to head to fiverr to dig for hours finding the right Gig.

Just fire up Gig Prospector and have hundreds of incredible, time saving, money making Fiverr experts at your fingertips!

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thnx for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks to you

Contributor

thanks for this
    Yo soy El Gringo !

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

trytrytrtytry

V.I.P Premium Member