Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Kontent Machine 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Supa Simple Rank Checker - Automatically Check Your Search Result Rankings

Monitor your rankings and an unlimted number of keywords with Supa Simple Rank Checker. View graphs of your websites rankings and how its moved over weeks and months. Install, add keywords then just leave it running for 100% free search engine ranking reporting.

What is Supa Simple Rank Checker?

Its a free SEO rank (serp) checking tool, and when we say free we mean its is a 100% free and full (no trail etc). This desktop application will sit in background checking the search engine position (ranks / serps) of all your keywords on both Bing and Google. You can enter your keywords and website(s) and it will check every day or you can run manual updates whenever you add new keywords or think there might be some movement in your rankings. See the daily changes for each keyword, see each keyword compared to a week or month ago and see each keyword visually with graphs. You can import lists of keywords and export ranking results.

How does it work?

Supa Simple Rank Checker fires HTTP requests at the two most popular search engines (Google and Bing) then checks to results for each entered keyword to see where you website ranks for the search term(s). This is then stored and automatically checked the next day or when you run a manual update.

Why should I use it?

Knowing if your website is going up the search engine results or down can make or break your business. This 100% free tool can tell you if all your hard SEO work is paying off.

Tips for max results
    Use a sensible delay between requests to Google so your IP does not get banned. If you want to see the position of hundreds of keywords you'll need to increase the default limit.

Features
    This isn't just a free Google serp checker, this is also a free bing serp checker.
    Check the serp of hundreds of keywords. You're actually only limited by the speed at which you can send serp requests to Google and Bing.
    View your keywords positions visually in a graph or in a simple text based view.
    See your movement on the SERPs overtime easily with the week, month and 3 months summary view.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

2. Thanks aashian , Arctic101 , drmodule thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks guy

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thank you appreciated

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks guy